Gerard Deulofeu

God Serena

I just knew he'd play well. He's been on fire for Milan after a slightly rocky first game or two.

For the first time in my life I'd rather have watched one of our buyback players instead of Barca, but the games were on at the same time. =/

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We should never have signed Arda and kept him instead..... We would have saved 40m, he could have been of some help in rotating the forwards (in the first half when we had the transfer ban after effects) and we would have saved some fatigue from the end of last season which was what that ruined us then!!

God Serena

The first time I watched him play a full game for Milan and I'm really impressed by how much he's grown. His tracking back has obviously improved but he's also much less stuck on the mentality that he can take on the entire team to score. He could have grabbed a few assists if not for better finishing as well, he's great for launching a counter and knows the perfect moment to send his man through.

Adversus

I've been saying it for a couple of seasons but it's a shame no one has tried him as a 10. At least on the left he is getting the opportunity to drift into the center.

Messi983

If he'll continue like this with Milan until end of the season then I think it's a no brainer to bring him back and at least make him do a preseason with us and try to convince a new coach. That's if Lucho won't stay or if we don't get Koeman (hopefully not for both lol) who didn't want him at Everton and probably wouldn't like him here as well.

God Serena

Thought I'd drop by and say our boy once again played very well today. Was a constant threat and bagged at least 1 assist (My attention was kind of split while watching). He's fully established himself as being a crucial first team member for Milan.

Home of Barca Fans