Gareth Bale

ebc_99

Real will be unstoppable this season. We still don't have good defender, we bought weak Neymar (Ramos and Pepe will crush him) and we sold Thiago :lol:

Neymar's got more talent in his pinky toe than Bale has in his whole body, he and Messi will form the greatest duo in the world and our midfield is much better than Madrid. We will sign at least one CB this summer and Thiago won't be missed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Shegzy

Neymar's got more talent in his pinky toe than Bale has in his whole body, he and Messi will form the greatest duo in the world and our midfield is much better than Madrid. We will sign at least one CB this summer and Thiago won't be missed.

their squad is currently better than our own,do you think a team is all about only the first eleven,better squad depth,better goalkeeper,better defense,our midfield is close,attack is also close and with addition of bale theirs might be better,

mixer

Real will be unstoppable this season. We still don't have good defender, we bought weak Neymar (Ramos and Pepe will crush him) and we sold Thiago :lol:

Were you watching confeds cup? Neymar raped spanish defense and all others. There's still a month to buy a defender and I bet it'll be either Agger or Luiz. Real bought who? Illaramendi and Carvajal and Isco? :lol: and they actually sold Higuain, their best scorer after CR7

MoFroBo

Just imagine that Bale will be most expensive transfer of all time, it's facepalm worthy.. It is insult to legend like Zidane.

Shegzy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...tish-again-and-lure-Gareth-Bale-to-Spain.html

A good explanation why they are so desperate for him. You can love the Neymar deal even more now. They needed a new galactico and they lost out on the better and cheaper one.

neymar would have cost them the same amount as bale or more,we had a pre-contract with neymar,if madrid had signed they will pay us 80m and with the 80,he would have cost 137m and he would still keep 100% of his image rights as he did with us.for real madrid signing neymar woulld more expensive than signing bale.

ceefoo

Neymar's got more talent in his pinky toe than Bale has in his whole body, he and Messi will form the greatest duo in the world and our midfield is much better than Madrid.
Neymar has two great feet, whereas Bale basically uses his right foot just for standing on, it is truly disgusting. :puke:

But comparing Bale to Ronaldo, I'd say that the only areas Bale is a better at the moment are:

- Superior dribbler at pace
- Better long-shot
- Defensively more astute, with his Left-Back upbringing
- I'd also say Bale is a better diver than Ronaldo as well
;)

In every other category, Ronaldo is ahead of Bale.

Bertus

Neymar has two great feet, whereas Bale basically uses his right foot just for standing on, it is truly disgusting. :puke:

But comparing Bale to Ronaldo, I'd say that the only areas Bale is a better at the moment are:

- Superior dribbler at pace
- Better long-shot
- Defensively more astute, with his Left-Back upbringing
- I'd also say Bale is a better diver than Ronaldo as well
;)

In every other category, Ronaldo is ahead of Bale.

I'm not sure Bale has better Long-shots.

I get the feeling Ronaldo can get close to the goal easier, so he doesn't need to spam long shots like Bale.

But Bale can improve. Even if he's not as Young as some people pretend him to be. He's already 24. He's only 2 years younger than messi, and some crazy people seem to think he'll be the same level if not more in 2 years.

At least that's what perez is thinking. You don't sepnd 120m on a player if you don't believe he'll become the best.

Home of Barca Fans