Gareth Bale

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The qataris are retarded if they don't even try to bring him in.

It's not like we tried, we did not at all so far. There was no Rumor beside le 10SPORT :lol:

Do you think money can buy everything? I was kind of shocked that Cavani and Falcao actually took the bait and went to France knowing that the French league is a much inferior league (again, no offense) compared to the LFP and Serie A. Gold-diggers they are, perhaps? :lol:

I still think most of the world's highest caliber players at their prime would not be bought simply by $, most of them go to clubs in competitive and attractive leagues that have a shot in the CL trophy, clubs that will further enhance their careers. Of course, with money being poured in, the French league might one day become competitive and attractive like the big 4 European leagues (EPL, LFP, Bundesliga and Serie A). Until that day, it is kind of sad to see that some of the best players in the world are sucked into the big $ French teams like PSG and Monaco simply because of money.

ShandyFFM

Just what did he take? I want them drugs too!

shns3jdv.jpg

Manchester+United+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+Carling+BSQ4t83Sa3Il.jpg

Just look at this biceps oO Ronaldo u mad ?

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

Bale, Ronaldo, Suarez, Isco, Ozil, Modric, Varane, Ramos.. Fuck, if they buy them we'll have no chance knowing the quality of our defense .

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We usually play them like 6-8 times though and last 18 months have been embarrasing on our part.
The maximum numberof times we can play them in a season is 6... 8 in the rearest circumstance!!

Yeah it has been embarassing but we still managed to win the league ultimately and that's what that matters!!

Meitux

In a season, we play 38 games and only two of them are against Real!!
Well,sometimes games like these can be proved vital..In the way you say it its like we should be focused more in the other games and not so much against them.But besically its not only about the leauge,we can meet them anytime in CL or copa del rey.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well,sometimes games like these can be proved vital..In the way you say it its like we should be focused more in the other games and not so much against them.But besically its not only about the leauge,we can meet them anytime in CL or copa del rey.

I was talking about this 2 games, actually. They have a better squad than ours actually.
What I am saying is that, no matter how good a team is on paper... A lot of other factors decide on who's going to win the league or CL for that matter. So it's too early to fear and ruin your sleep just because they enjoy a great team ON PAPER!!

I mean during the very season that we have just finished... We couldn't win a single match against them, lost two but still turned out to be the ones who had the better season!!

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I still reckon Bale would be found out in La Liga. He's not as smart a footballer as Ronaldo, tbh. Or as talented. He could do alright, though. I see him failing at Madrid then United buying him on a cut price deal.

Meitux

Nobody would be satisfied after a 90 million transfer.The money are just way too many and the demands would be huge.He will need to bring out world class performances very often in order they would say he is worth the money, which actually he will never be worth of so many.

Home of Barca Fans