Gareth Bale

Galning

It's not official. I just hope people would stop posting such nonsense and make it seem like they know something we don't. It's not on Madrid's website, it's not on Spurs' website so it's not official.

0n0mat0p0eia

'Official: Bale to Real Madrid' - this headline will involve weeks and weeks of buggering around; the Chairman of Spurs, Daniel Levy, seems to be one of the worst people in football to deal with!

What will be true is that the negotiations will take almost till the end of the window, and will not finish until Levy has got as much as humanly possible for Bale.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
John Toshack : He’s better than Neymar, because he’s playing in a more competitive league. If someone is worth €100 million right now, it’s Bale. Even a blind man can see he’s got something different. Bale is on the same level as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

:facepalm:

Saying he's better than Neymar because he plays in a better league is still okay coz he's Welsh too... But saying he's as good as Messi and Ronaldo :facepalm:

I don't understand how this clown got to manage Real Madrid. It would be so funny if Real indeed slash money to buy Bale. He's probably THE most over-rated footballers out there currently. kudos to English media :worthy:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why even compare Bale and Neymar?

Neymar has more chances of succeeding in our system than Bale.

89Norcal

Bale should predictably perform better out the gate than Neymar, he's got the confidence of playing at a very high level and obviously the skill set as well.

I'm convinced Neymar has the skills as well, just needs the experience and a humble attitude.

Home of Barca Fans