Gareth Bale

JamDav1982

Came in here to share some love for Florentino Perez.

Massively overspent on this waste of space and forces every coach to play him ahead of superior players.

As long as Real persist with Bale and Ronaldo, Liga is ours.

Bale and Ronaldo are great players. Surely trolling?

CuleLife4Life

Came in here to share some love for Florentino Perez.

Massively overspent on this waste of space and forces every coach to play him ahead of superior players.

As long as Real persist with Bale and Ronaldo, Liga is ours.

This post is about a year to late. Bale has been their best player.

Ekul

Bale and Ronaldo are great players. Surely trolling?

Ronaldo is a great goalscorer, but the fact that they build the team around him scoring is to the detriment of the team. If they had any clout they'd have replaced him with Hazard by now.

Bale is one-dimensional, unintelligent, technically poor and just the most overrated player in the world, in my opinion. Premier League was his level. Someone like James has more talent in his little toe than Bale.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Ronaldo is a phenomenal goalscorer, but the fact that they build the team around him scoring is to the detriment of the team. If they had any clout they'd have replaced him with Hazard by now.

Bale is one-dimensional, unintelligent, technically poor and just the most overrated player in the world, in my opinion. Premier League was his level. Someone like James has more talent in his little toe than Bale.

Totally disagree on both.

James has had nowhere near the impact Bale has had at Real.

Bale would be the next player they build the attack round after Ronaldo.

Ekul

Totally disagree on both.

James has had nowhere near the impact Bale has had at Real.

Bale would be the next player they build the attack round after Ronaldo.

Because the team is not set up for players like James and Isco to flourish. Which is what their problem is. Real have a squad full of young, really talented players. The players they persist with and champion is puzzling, especially as they have had little success with their current formula and are a level below us (don't tell me their most recent Champions League win is proof that it works. Historically lucky).

I hope you're right and they do end up building the team around Bale. I really, really, really hope they don't sign Hazard.

El Flaco

Bale's 1st goal vs. Moldavia

[gfy]WhirlwindEvilHawk[/gfy]

Penalty call

[gfy]EarlyMetallicBadger[/gfy]

Bale's 2nd goal vs. Moldavia

[gfy]VapidQueasyKawala[/gfy]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bale will end up as one of the top 3 ballon d'or candidates. Who wants to bet? I see lot of biased crap about it him in the newspapers.

Home of Barca Fans