Gareth Bale

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Bale was our most dangerous players by a mile. Also MOTM according to whoscored and on FIFA for example.

El Flaco

Bale was shut down completely by Ludwig Augustinsson during the match between Sweden vs. Wales.

The game ended 3-0 to us if anyone is interested...

serghei

I have a feeling that 2016/17 will be, even more so, Bale's year.

Bale's year if you discount our MSN. Because as it stands, it's pretty hard to get in front of Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

I mean, Neymar hit 30 goals and his form since february hasn't been very good. And he still had a better season than Bale.

lasexta

Banned
Bale's year if you discount our MSN. Because as it stands, it's pretty hard to get in front of Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

I mean, Neymar hit 30 goals and his form since february hasn't been very good. And he still had a better season than Bale.

Bale missed a lot of games due to his injuries.

BarcaOG

Banned
lol @ bale having had a great final... nonsense. 1-1 after 120 means neither forward line was particularly effective (save carrasco, but he was on the wing)

Bale had a better 2013-14 than ney; ney had a better 14-15; ney sort of underperformed by his standards in 15-16, and although bale was great, he was injured too often. ney won the double and bale took the CL. i'd say it was even this season.

neymar could really rise above bale and cr7 if he put his mind to it. while messi was injured neymar was absolutely fantastic. i worry that his fun-loving personality will prevent him from reaching his full potential...on instagram and snapchat hes always partying or fooling around. imagine if he had ronaldo's commitment!

Neymessi

lol @ bale having had a great final... nonsense. 1-1 after 120 means neither forward line was particularly effective (save carrasco, but he was on the wing)

Bale had a better 2013-14 than ney; ney had a better 14-15; ney sort of underperformed by his standards in 15-16, and although bale was great, he was injured too often. ney won the double and bale took the CL. i'd say it was even this season.

neymar could really rise above bale and cr7 if he put his mind to it. while messi was injured neymar was absolutely fantastic. i worry that his fun-loving personality will prevent him from reaching his full potential...on instagram and snapchat hes always partying or fooling around. imagine if he had ronaldo's commitment!

Neymar did drop in form this year, but no way was he not better than bale this season overall.

El Flaco

Bale's goal vs. England

[gfy]GratefulDeliriousBandicoot[/gfy]

[gfy]BareGoodnaturedFurseal[/gfy]

[gfy]BitterCompassionateEelelephant[/gfy]

Lomar1o

almost all of free kicks i saw from bale were never convincing. they lack force, curve, precision everything, yet he somehow has the luck of goalkeeping brainfarts. the last two freekicks were easily saveable.

Home of Barca Fans