Gareth Bale

MaxY

Devil May Cry
But he has terrible technique and lvg plays possession football, he needs players that can open up a defence, bale is the exact opposite.

Depay can open up a defence I guess. Bale would add more pace and strenght to the couterattacks. It's the EPL, it's like playing La Liga on easy difficulty.

Vegeta

Do you think that his value will be driven down by the incessant rumors of him essentially being driven out? What do you think you'll get if he transfers to United?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
He was a british star, bpl player of the year.
I'm pretty sure their ridiculous hype machine will pay real their transfer fee back. Well, at least 80m.

xavisionary

Don't think he realised quite how valued he was at Spurs, he was a God to their fans and could have built a legacy there. Shame.

Hawk

bale is still the darling here - has replaced rooney in that respect. former EPL star etc. real would recoup most of the transfer fee back.

sundar

His biggest strength is pace and playing on counter attacks but they r playing possesion game. He needs to improve his shooting, so he needs to watch neymar videos and to learn something about it.

I think he is off to man utd with de gea money, then they will buy reus and pogba which will strengthen them.

I hate how they sell players for such high values like ozil, di maria, higuain who r nowhere near that prize.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Don't like him and don't want him at Chelsea, but he'd probably work here tbh.

Got insulted by fans when leaving the stadium, as expected. Articles in the media lynching him should come out soon. Shame, he's the only one that actually tried to win the game in the 2nd half, but Ronaldo who did nothing gets rated higher cause of his penaldo. Lol. Hilarious.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ronaldo giving him a penalty and him scoring would have done wonders tbh, but Ronaldo would never even entertain the idea. Messi would have, cause at least he has class about him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Ronaldo giving him a penalty and him scoring would have done wonders tbh, but Ronaldo would never even entertain the idea. Messi would have, cause at least he has class about him.

Cristiano would rather wait outside the stadium after a game and insult Bale than giving him the opportunity to take a penalty.

Home of Barca Fans