Gael Etock

maz

I walk the line
I found it funny when i said it. But when benny said it im afraid i laughed so much at my joke that i just couldnt find his one funny. You have to be quicker benny.

R

Ricardo

Etock is playing with other talents that are a couple of years older. That's a clear sign that he must have good chances with his career.

His name is not an influence on his performances.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Etock is playing with other talents that are a couple of years older. That's a clear sign that he must have good chances with his career.
Well, this will not help his case to prove that he is only fifteen.

Come on, Bloody Gael must be on this forum. Fifteen years old, what else do you do at la masia besides playing football?

indeedio, surfing barcaforum.com!

beef-supreme

Well, this will not help his case to prove that he is only fifteen.

Come on, Bloody Gael must be on this forum. Fifteen years old, what else do you do at la masia besides playing football?

indeedio, surfing barcaforum.com!

:lol:

Is it you Gneg? Are you just trying to quell suspicion early on by being the head of this Gael witch-hunt??

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
No man, unfortunately i'm not at la masia. :(

maz:
if you would be a youth player at barcelona with great promise, what would you do on a computer? i would be on a barcelona forum for instance. so somehow, gael must be on this forum!!!

judging by the avatar, i think it is you

beef-supreme

No man, unfortunately i'm not at la masia. :(

maz:
if you would be a youth player at barcelona with great promise, what would you do on a computer? i would be on a barcelona forum for instance. so somehow, gael must be on this forum!!!

judging by the avatar, i think it is you

Hmmm if I were super good at computers I'd somehow trace your IP address and find your location...

HAHAHAH yes it might actually be maz, he's already trying to pose himself as Eto'o's successor. Not unlike what Stalin did near the end of Lenin's life. But then, remember when we found out that maz wasn't actually black-skinned... :sad:

maz

I walk the line
Your posts are going to be deleted. No one must know. Please dont tell anyone.

Home of Barca Fans