Gabriel Milito

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I don't why, but something about his game yesterday tipped me off.

It could be the lack of playing time, but it seemed that he had no concrete understanding with the rest of the three. He seemed to hesitate plenty and definitely lacked his usual confidence.

He just looked so timid.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Apart from that early moment (wasn't a mistake, he was just outpaced) he was fairly solid. Didn't have much to do but didn't really put a foot wrong after. I don't think Pep will trust him against Arsenal though. With Puyol's knee still not clearing up he's going to have to play more soon. Biscuits is not a proper option for CB really.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I hope Milito starts against arsenal, he has been shaky recently but i have faith in him :) much rather Busquets be in midfield

xsever

After Adriano's performance versus Valencia, I say Pep plays Abidal and Pique as CB and Adriano on the left.

If thing are not going well, then sub Milito in for Adriano and move Abidal to LB.

Pepe Silvia

I hope Milito starts against arsenal, he has been shaky recently but i have faith in him :) much rather Busquets be in midfield
I also have faith in him. I think he'll be able to do the job and give Busquets the authority to push up like he should, allowing Xaviesta to not have to sit deep to receive the ball, thus dragging the rest of our forwards deep. The only one back in mid should be Messi roaming and creating. Pedro will need to spread the defense wide and start crossing more like he did against Zara.

Chainsaw

Killahead
All I know is that he takes headers better than Busquets.

Pep needs to play him more. What's the point of keeping him at the club when he even prefers a DM to him for the CB role?!

DucdeOrléans

Why do you think so? Milito has been horrible this season otherwise he would have been given the chance like last season.....

And yes his time in the club is over. Was close to leaving during the January transfer window, but stayed in the end. He certainly is off this summer and we might need a replacement (Sakho, although he just renowed his contract with PSG (now it expires in 2014). But should still be possible to buy him for a acceptable fee.

iookram

I hope that we let Milito leave only AFTER we secure the signing of a good young centreback. Then we'll have Fontas(promote him to the 1st team next season?) and the new signing as understudy to Pique-Puyol.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Ya I say we shouldn't dump money on a cb if he leaves
Let's have faith, we should, we gave Puyol Xavier iniesta Valdez etc etc a shoot so why not them?

alex 10

Ya I say we shouldn't dump money on a cb if he leaves
Let's have faith, we should, we gave Puyol Xavier iniesta Valdez etc etc a shoot so why not them?

agree
plus we have abidal who has become realy good at CB and adriano playing well at LB so that abidal can stay at CB

Home of Barca Fans