Gabriel Jesus

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Whenever I watched him in PL, he looked pretty decent, I would take him over Lautaro. Lautaro to me looks like another Griezmann type of player.

Androutsos

He is a great player, I don't know what you all are on about. He is literally almost the entire package as a centre forward and just turned 23 this year. His finishing can be a bit iffy, but every great striker misses a lot, and I'd bet on him improving on that aspect a lot as he gets older. His movement, dribbling, passing, pace and versatility are all world class.

mc_lovin

He was great vs Madrid. Thats enough for me. Spain works well for Brazilians as well. I dont think City would part ways though, but maybe they get blinded by the possibility of Messi.

Jcar

I have to cope with Jesus on the national team, i cant believe you guys are accepting him. Ok, he is not the worst, but he doesn't have the level of striker that a team as Barcelona (or Brazil) shoul have as the number 9.

Reserve of Aguero is truly the best position for him.

Messigician

I have to cope with Jesus on the national team, i cant believe you guys are accepting him. Ok, he is not the worst, but he doesn't have the level of striker that a team as Barcelona (or Brazil) shoul have as the number 9.

We're not accepting anything.

(🌕) Messi has NOT reached any agreement with Manchester City. @Alfremartinezz #FCB ❌🇦🇷🔵

Andrew M

There aren't many top number 9s around right now. The market really sucks

Porque

Yeah he is the best [striker] in a bad situation. May even turn a leaf as he reached LaLiga approaching his mid twenties and up his scoring rate. Market value to resell if he is not scoring enough. Allows us to put a lineup with more structure. Gives Lautaro or other options one more year to assess. Etc.

Home of Barca Fans