Gabriel 'Gabigol' Barbosa

El Flaco

[tw]760495545853079552[/tw]

[tw]760496269613752320[/tw]

[tw]760496646576799745[/tw]

[tw]760510542142443521[/tw]

[tw]760512932841156608[/tw]

Nucky

so Gabigol and Jesus are our two primary targets, none of whom we are in race for.

Jesus yes but I doubt about Gabigol.. Looks like we will get neither of them.. Jesus is close to City and Gabigol to Inter where they can offer him regular playing time.. Looks like MSN will be also a problem when it comes to signing strikers.. Vietto goes to Sevilla,Gameiro signed for Atletico,Jesus close to City,Gabigol to Inter..

Guaporta

Santos' president confirmed that Internazionale has submitted a bid of €25M for Gabigol, but also said that Santos has recieved three (!) bids for the player. We know Juventus' offer of €18M, but we don't know the identity of the third club. Could it be Barcelona?

El Flaco

Gabigol's 1st goal vs. Denmark

[gfy]CourteousUnimportantCrocodileskink[/gfy]

Gabigol's 2nd goal vs. Denmark

[gfy]HardtofindUnfitBluegill[/gfy]

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd heard he'd accepted a move to Inter, why are rumours still flying around about where he's going? Or is the Inter move not finalised?

Guaporta

I'd heard he'd accepted a move to Inter, why are rumours still flying around about where he's going? Or is the Inter move not finalised?

Apparently he said he'll figure out his future when he returns to Santos and that he would love to play with Neymar again. The Inter move isn't finalised, although they have put in a bid for him (as well as Juventus). He could be an option for Barcelona (and we could keep Munir as well).

Yannik

This is childish af, then why tf didn't we go after him instead of Paco ?

if the article is correct then Barca's plan was not to use the option to buy Gabigol, but to sit it out till September and thus prevent Inter form finalizing the deal so that Barca could have another go for him in january. INdeed quite childish, but I find it weird that when this clause got implemented during the Neymar saga, noone thought about the regulations of how this is suppossed 3 day rule executed when it's close to deadline day of the transfer window.

Home of Barca Fans