Future football stars findings. Study from the CIEC of Neuchâtel (France)

Bertus

Today was released a study from the french Football Observatory CIEC (International Center for Sport Study).

Their research is named "Talent scouting: an experience capital approach" and can be downloaded there in english: http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/pdf/mr02_eng.pdf

There are lots of findings, graphs, stats in their PDF.

I'm just gonna post their list of the future stars based on those players experience capital findings:

(gonna extract more infos later for the lazy people that don't want to read the PDF)

U20 (Born after january 1st 1995)

Bmob.jpg

Cmob.jpg

U21 (Born after january 1st 1994)

Dmob.jpg

Emob.jpg

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I believe we have first options on Ruben Blanco (GK) and Santi Mina (ST) of Celta as a result of the Rafinha loan (we covered more of his wages, I believe).

Jair Ventura

Looked over the list more thoroughly, pretty impressive data. Thank you for posting. Not that this list is definitive in any direction, but if you're a PSG supporter there's reason to be excited for the future. I intend on analyzing other top clubs as well, but Paris has a heathy amount of young talent according to the study:

1. Marquinhos
2. Lucas Moura
3. Marco Veratti
4. Serge Aurier
5. Adrien Rabiot
6. Lucas Digne

I understand now that Alphonse isn't eligible as Ligue 2 wasn't one of the leagues included in the analysis.

Home of Barca Fans