Friendlies

Why doesn't he use Dante over David Luiz? I don't know much about Dante, but he's a starter for Bayern, who have a great defensive record, so he must be great. He should certainly be better than David Luiz.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Fred isn't bad but he's not worthy of starting for a Brasilian NT but that just tells you how thin the strike force is for them...I take it Pato is still not really ready either

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Pato would be the man if he showed more desire. His finishing is outstanding but he's a pussy.

I do wish him well though.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Russia deserved a win, in the end they payed for their missed chances. They were absolute boss in the first 15 minutes. Capello ftw :worthy:

PearLBLacK

Banned
I think the Kaka pairing with Oscar was a failure on Scolari's part, poorest I've seen Oscar in some time

Great goal to level...Hulk gave the team the width it was lacking, shame he's so inconsistent

I believe Scolari is sorting out all the options he has. Didn't he do something similar before 2002, iirc he tried and tested all possible number 9s before sticking with recently recovered Ronaldo. He seems to be doing the same now, first tried Dinho and Fabiano, now he's giving Fred and Kaka chance to prove their worth. Fred is okay, and I think Kaka has shown his complete potential, up to Scolari to decide now to either keep or try another.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Russkies look like a very competitive side, this WC is looking more & more droolworthy all the time...Shame Brasil look like they won't get it together in time

Home of Barca Fans