Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

aaron101

I will never trust Tito Vilonova. He's only good as an assitant but not head coach.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

JamDav1982

not a hater but i dont sit back and ignore the things in front of me and hope for things to get better and demand that the best club in the world should have a competent manager

What a crusader for the truth you really are.

What things are the rest of us missing?

mac10

not a hater but i dont sit back and ignore the things in front of me and hope for things to get better and demand that the best club in the world should have a competent manager

and how exactly is he incompetent? if barca would've won nothing last season then there would be foundation to your argument. as it is.......

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can't believe Tito is being targeted so ferociously... The success under Pep seems to have spoiled some of us. Tito had a good first season winning the league by a record number of points! Hell, I'll call it a successfull season even if it were his 4th or 5th!!

And after the strong league run, that when the guy was suffering from such a huge health problem, you gotta give him credit!!

Of course the one problem that he seemed to have... The man management, would sure be cured after he gains some experience. And trust mainly!!

mac10

I can't believe Tito is being targeted so ferociously... The success under Pep seems to have spoiled some of us. Tito had a good first season winning the league by a record number of points! Hell, I'll call it a successfull season even if it were his 4th or 5th!!

And after the strong league run, that when the guy was suffering from such a huge health problem, you gotta give him credit!!

Of course the one problem that he seemed to have... The man management, would sure be cured after he gains some experience. And trust mainly!!

unfortunately that's not good enough barca should've won every tournament they competed in at a stroll

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
How are you so "sure". Just by assuming it?
Well don't you think he had an idea that resting Xavi would probably have made his output better?

It was just that it was his first season and even slight mistakes could have proven to be too costly... He just didn't want to take a risk!!
I mean, that's after all, a human-nature!!

Managers develop that daring man-management attitude only after gaining some experience, success and most importantly "the trust"... Be it from the players or the staff!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
unfortunately that's not good enough barca should've won every tournament they competed in at a stroll
Well unfortunately the guy was a rookie, had serious illness and he was under a tremendous pressure of succeeding the most decorated manager of the club!!

JonM

:yes: finally someone on my wavelength

There are many people on that wavelenght. They just got bored with the same old argument going around in circles: "big games", Thiago's playing time, not trusting the youngsters, "big games", Xavi being old and injury prone, 7-0, league title wortless because Madrid wasn't feeling it, "big games", not buying a CB, etc. Did I forget "big games"?

jamrock

he obviously didn't want to take risk but great managers take risk, as pep would say they are no good or bad managers just those who are brave and those who aren't.

i have little doubt he will be a good coach but he will never be great and i want a great manager at barca, who is willing to do and try different things.

oz187

As Pep would say:
Pep said:
It's not for me to say whether he's capable or not because he has been my assistant for five years, and last year, what he did, with the most successful league in Barça's history, is enough evidence so that it doesn't matter whether I say he's capable or not.

mac10

There are many people on that wavelenght. They just got bored with the same old argument going around in circles: "big games", Thiago's playing time, not trusting the youngsters, "big games", Xavi being old and injury prone, 7-0, league title wortless because Madrid wasn't feeling it, "big games", not buying a CB, etc. Did I forget "big games"?

ha ha yeah them "big games" sure fucked it up for tito

Mr Hulot

I guess that the possible transfer of Thiago, given the fact that Pep and Tito are friends, will result into some really awkward telephone calls... :pep:

Home of Barca Fans