Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Cule4life

The Culest
Oh my God. How some people are ungrateful. Yes, Tito's CL campaign was pretty bad, we lost a supercopa against real madrid (who cares about this trophy) and we were humbled against RMA in copa del rey. I won't talk about Bayern. Give this guy another year and then start talking is he bad or not, maybe, just maybe he had already enough with his cancer. We retained La Liga, we won 4 la ligas in the last 5 years and yet some of you are bitching about Tito being bad. Judge him this time next year.

Playing shit vs every big team+ No tactics and same XI+Lack of intensity and pressing+Not giving chances to youngsters and overplaying Xavi Puyol>Winning a 2 team league due to the GOAT and Moudrid implosion

mobster_1930

Just to get facts straight : We nailed Milan 4:0, passed PSG with unfit Messi, played 6 times against RMA : Won 1, Drawn 2, Lost 3, and got nailed by Bayern. So "every" big team doesn't stand. We played bad against Bayern and RMA and our weaknesses were really exposed. Also, Messi was pretty much unfit with games against Bayern, we missed Puyol and Abidal (in other words we didn't have a proper defense) and the only working, in-form striker was Messi. Why would anyone think that next season is going to be worse if we buy a good CB and a good striker ? For God's sake, we have a team made of champions, they didn't forget how to play great against great teams. Have some faith. We are not a club which sacks league-winning managers like Real.

spark

772287921.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
Just to get facts straight : We nailed Milan 4:0, passed PSG with unfit Messi, played 6 times against RMA : Won 1, Drawn 2, Lost 3, and got nailed by Bayern. So "every" big team doesn't stand. We played bad against Bayern and RMA and our weaknesses were really exposed. Also, Messi was pretty much unfit with games against Bayern, we missed Puyol and Abidal (in other words we didn't have a proper defense) and the only working, in-form striker was Messi. Why would anyone think that next season is going to be worse if we buy a good CB and a good striker ? For God's sake, we have a team made of champions, they didn't forget how to play great against great teams. Have some faith. We are not a club which sacks league-winning managers like Real.

This is FCB not Messi FC. You just highlighted Tito's tactics this season. Depend on Messi to bail us out else blame it on waterlogged pitches and referee mistakes.
Team doesnt forget to play but manager plays a big part in maintaining their hunger and motivation which Tito has failed to do which will be the same case next season

Cule4life

The Culest
A movie like The Beautiful Mind should be made on Tito so that we can understand what (lack of) logic he uses when he makes incomprehensibly stupid decisions

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Consider the hypothetical scenario that Tito will be cancer free and be able to concentrate solely on coaching Barca...

Does no one feel he deserves (/is good enough to have..) another year which isn't interupted by illness?

Keikoku

Cabbage
We are not Madrid, we are not Chelsea, we are not Man City, we are not blah blah blah.
STOP compare us with them, if you want to change to a better things, you don't afraid to what people might say.
If we sack Tito, you afraid being mocked by other people that we are like Madrid, Chelsea, etc? I don't give a damn care about what other people talking about as long I know it's for good.
Things isn't THAT bad at the moment, but not so good either, you think lost from Madrid is fine as long you got tittle? Not for me, I'd prefer Madrid got damn tittle in 100 years in a row as long they can't win 100 years from us in a row, and many clues that show things isn't going to change much, thats what make me worry.

Home of Barca Fans