Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Cule4life

The Culest
Ain't Heynckes flavour of the month, whose an old git whose retiring at the end of the season. Laudrup's a dis-loyal bastard and De Boer's manager in Holland and does'nt mean shit. Your gonna have to do better than that.

Heynckes- Not retiring. This guy has won CL and many titles before and look at Bayern's pressing game which reminds of the old Barca. He can bring that element back to our game. Plus look at Bayern's defensive organization which we sorely need
Laudrup-He moved to Real Madrid more than 15 years ago and you still diss him? You talk about buying Neymar to stop Real from getting him? What if Laudrup ends up managing Madrid? Look at what he's doing with an average squad who's playing better Tiki Taka than us
Frank de Boer- He has more experience in the total football philosophy than Tito

D

Don_Andrés

Heynckes- Not retiring. This guy has won CL and many titles before and look at Bayern's pressing game which reminds of the old Barca.
Yeah that was the old Barca, but with younger players. Those old players of Puyol, Abidal, Xaxi etc are incapable of playing that style of play and need to be off-loaded if a new manager want's to persist with that style of play.

Laudrup-He moved to Real Madrid more than 15 years ago and you still diss him? You talk about buying Neymar to stop Real from getting him? What if Laudrup ends up managing Madrid? Look at what he's doing with an average squad who's playing better Tiki Taka than us

Yep once you cross that divide, your done as far as I'm concerned. Should never be a Barcelona manager. And If you knew that you wouldn't ask that question.
Frank de Boer- He has more experience in the total football philosophy than Tito
Tito's a catalan, how can De Boer have more experience in the total football philosophy.

cule4life are you American?

Cule4life

The Culest
Puyol Abidal Xavi are not the future of Barcelona. If they cant press like before they should'nt be part of future plans.

Regarding Laudrup, Figo-gate has really spoiled the reputations of players moving to Real even if they were under amicable circumstances. I respect your opinion but i personally wouldnt mind Laudrup managing Barca

So Tito knows more about Total football than De Boer(who manages and played for the team who invented Total Football) just because he's a catalan. Cant argue with an ignorant statement like that.

D

Don_Andrés

Everyone's fkn piling on Tito. Be careful what you wish for? Two points from a Championship?

Garrus

a league title that Madrid lost, not a title that we won.

Thank the GOAT and Madrid's shittyness for that

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%A1%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80-%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%BE-Tango-%26-Cash-324068.gif

Thank the GOAT and Madrid's shittyness for that

It's not because of Madrid's shittiness, we can equal the record of 100 points, after all, which is pretty impresive. However, you're right about Messi. We've needed individual brilliance quite a bit this season (the numerous times Messi's saved our asses, Adriano saved our asses with amazing long shots on a couple of occasions, etc).

I don't think that the "Madrid let us win it" is a valid argument. However, the argument about individual brilliance (mainly from Messi) is.

Not to mention we've been shit in the CL and big games in general, especially the Bayern tie.

Cule4life

The Culest
It's not because of Madrid's shittiness, .

Madrid dropped so many points that we won the league by December. We were never under any pressure. But still Tito played the same XI never giving chances to players like Montoya, Tello and Bartra when it was a great opportunity to blood them into the team and give them experience. The result? We had to play an inexperienced Bartra who hadnt played all season against Bayern- Like lambs to the slaughter.

Madrid dropped so many points that we won the league by December. We were never under any pressure. But still Tito played the same XI never giving chances to players like Montoya, Tello and Bartra when it was a great opportunity to blood them into the team and give them experience. The result? We had to play an inexperienced Bartra who hadnt played all season against Bayern- Like lambs to the slaughter.

Of course. Tito should have played the youngsters way more with our huge lead. That's not the point I'm trying to make though. What I'm trying to say is that we can get 100 points, which is impressive, so I don't think the "Madrid lost the league, Barca didn't win it" argument is valid. However, you're right that Messi carried us, and we've relied quite a bit on individual brilliance (mainly, but not always, from Messi) this season.

What I'm trying to say is that your argument about us winning it because of Madrid throwing it away isn't true, IMO at least. However, your point about individual brilliance is.

Home of Barca Fans