Francesc "Tito" Vilanova

Thierry

tito-vilanova_41210_w250.jpg

Tito.

"... get yourself a black suit son. It's the top job of the world.
Congratulations..!

Valdivia

I remember meeting Tito 4 years ago. It was in the hotel lobby in the morning, there were some players also who took away all the fans and attention. But I went and shook his hand and also took a picture with him, he was just wandering around the place without anyone's attention. Who knew the same guy would later become the coach.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice story. Tito seems a humble guy and knows this Barca better than anyone. A good choice by Zubi. He'll need the nerves of steel, among other things, as he'll be fighting the big shadow of Pep Guardiola. Congratulations and good luck Tito!

DennyCrane

Good luck, Tito !
I really, really hope he's up for this challenge.

Probably will be bald in a year, just like the legend himself :pep:

mixer

Tito won't be a coach, but Guardiola recommended him. Tito knows this Barca the best. Guardiola choosed the best option. Gracias Pep.

F

Flavia

Tito won't be a coach, but Guardiola recommended him. Tito knows this Barca the best. Guardiola choosed the best option. Gracias Pep.
Actually it was Zubizarreta that suggested Tito. Pep just agreed.

Ocelot

Both Ten Cate and Carlos Queiroz were fantastic as assistant managers but they failed as managers. I hope Tito will do better :(

M

mitkoa7x

Dont doubt his abilities before we've seen him in action, he will have to adapt quickly in the friendlies cuz a possible SuperCopa against RM is on the horizon.

Home of Barca Fans