France

I

instinct

Deschamps said that he left Nasri out because the latter is not able to cope with not being a starter which damage the overall atmosphere in the team. Furthermore, he said that Nasri's performances for the NT are much more worse than his performances for City.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
She's still going mental on Twitter. Called France a nation of racists.

Hilarious...But crazy loves crazy, Nasri didn't just happen on a kook for a girlfriend by accident...Deschamps is entitled to exclude a problem child in the group, team chemistry is rule #1

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Nasri is bog standard average anyway, would be fuck all help to France.

No Mexes and Rami, i am disappoint, but i like France, always have

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Laporte >>>> Varane

It's not even debatable to be honest if we are judging off their performances this season.

What happened to Kondogbia? I know he had a rough beginning to the season but hasn't he been playing good for Monaco?

Last edited:

Superstar85

Nasri is bog standard average anyway, would be fuck all help to France.

No Mexes and Rami, i am disappoint, but i like France, always have

Wait... you think Mexes & Rami deserved to make the team but not Nasri? LOOL

How many players in that squad had better season than Nasri?

Alik

Nasri is a game changer. I feel it was a mistake to exclude him.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Laporte >>>> Varane

It's not even debatable to be honest if we are judging off their performances this season.

What happened to Kondogbia? I know he had a rough beginning to the season but hasn't he been playing good for Monaco?

Varane games played this season as a starter - 11, Laporte - 32.

ManusXavi

Sylvain Distin~ "I'm retiring from international Football. It was a wonderful experience and after a record of #0 cap it's time to say goodbye and focus on my club. ;)"

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That's quite surprising that he has zero caps actually. Considering the dross the french had in defence from 07-12.

Home of Barca Fans