3% of Spanish Clubs are profit making
13% of Italian Clubs are loss making
5% of Frenc Clubs are profit making

50%+ of Estonian clubs are profit making
30%+ of Ukranian, Israeli clubs are loss making

Interesting.

Beast

The Observer
yeah Income Jatin damn i'm very tired still have 2 more hours to go as i'm driving a relative to the Airport and it's 2:38 am ..

Beast

The Observer
have some sheesha and coffee/tea.

the font is ridic small for me to read them small bubbles...

i drank 7 cups today and my blood pressure is up through the roof with a nice vampire eyes ..

font is terrible i want to download it but i can't figure how to do it

B

blueduck

Gio got it wrong, CA.

12% of English Clubs are loss making
3% of German Clubs are profit making

Interesting.

Is that just the PL or does it include the Football League as well?

Beast

The Observer
First division only Ducky , if i remember correctly they excluded Pompey and another clubs due to their situation

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Is that just the PL or does it include the Football League as well?

Every registered club in England.

They averaged out the incomes and their costs... and came up with that. (really weird, i know)

There is another graphic on the same page but its too small for me to make any sense out of it.

Debt is not counted in this %.

B

blueduck

If you take United and Liverpool out of the equation I'd say we weren't doing too bad. With the added income we'll get in the next 5 years, it's the perfect time for clubs to cancel their debt.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Gio got it wrong, CA.

12% of English Clubs are loss making
3% of German Clubs are profit making

Interesting.

Is that to say that 88% of English clubs are breaking even or making a profit?

S

Super Pippo

It seems like Danish league has no chance of getting out of this mess. Weird.

That is what struck me, I think I could name 3 Danish clubs without checking, and one of them I could not spell... Midijlaanden or something. So for all their debt, where did it get them? They should probably just give up and play in Germany.

House of Flies

If you take United and Liverpool out of the equation I'd say we weren't doing too bad. With the added income we'll get in the next 5 years, it's the perfect time for clubs to cancel their debt.

Debt is not counted as i forgot to add earlier.

Its only based on what are the chances that one league would be able to get out of its debt.

and with a whopping 12% and a debt of close to 4000 million euros... good luck coming out of it, EPL.

B

blueduck

There must be a way to actually download it and view it in Adobe Reader or similar. Could be a good read.

B

blueduck

That is what struck me, I think I could name 3 Danish clubs without checking, and one of them I could not spell... Midijlaanden or something. So for all their debt, where did it get them? They should probably just give up and play in Germany.

FC Midtjylland are a decent side. I went to our game against them at COMS and they were a decent bunch. Gave us a game and were probably only on about £1,000 a week.

Their stadium was like a League 1 side though.

House of Flies

i will tell you a good thing though. EPL has a ton of assets so that might be its saving grace however at the same time, it could mean that the stadias are shared rather than being owned by a club.

Here's the assets of the top 5 leagues in Euros.

England- 4250m (with 2500m coming from fixed assets)
Spain- 2750m
Italy- 1500m
Germany- 1000m
France- 500m

Though Danes can sell their assets and be free as their assets are worth 500m with majority coming from long term and fixed assets.

Home of Barca Fans