FIFA U20 World Cup

Jenks

I do, I just wouldn't be naive enough to trying a gauge public opinion based on what someone on Sky says. They're selling a product, of course they're going to make out that it's awesome :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Helluva volley for goal from Gonzalez, El Tri have been the better side really...successfully pressing high up the pitch and leaving Spain's attackers pretty isolated

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Good first half from Mexico, but right now (second half) Spain are taking control of the pitch. Mexico need to change something. They are getting cornered now.

Spain has the ball, but Mexico have had the best chance of the second half. These mexicans are pure heart and pure "eggs" with some good technique on the mix.

Good first half from Mexico, but right now (second half) Spain are taking control of the pitch. Mexico need to change something. They are getting cornered now.

There is little mexico can do besides defending and counterattacking. They have been impeccable in defense so far!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....................................kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Spain 1 Mexico 1

This mmight come and hunt them. Mexico deserved to be leading up to this point. What a shame

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Yup 1-1
Mexico shoulda buried the chances they had. Spain with a bit of luck on there side.

Undeserved win for spain. They deff didn't deserve to win. Unlucky Mexico.
Delofeu should deff be loaned, there is no way he could start for Barca...maybe in 3 years.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bollocks, Spain were only missing the final ball and otherwise dominated a match where El Tri benefited from the odd counter...that's it...It was a great effort from Mexico and they could've pulled an upset off there but certainly not lucky or undeserved for Spain

Ronnie10

It was Mexico who got lucky with the first goal. They were sitting in their defense whole second half in order to get away with that, glad they got served.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
The best team won. But Mexico was unlucky. The first half was all Mexico. Second half Spain dominated. It was to me 49-51 unlucky that they couldn't finish it off the first half and then Spain took over. Congrats Spain. Cheers :)

B

beautifulgame

Been saying for a month.. Sign Lichnovsky and Castillo from U De Chile and U Catolica respectively!!

Home of Barca Fans