Fifa Ballon d'or 2015

killerqueen

Luis Enrique, Pep Guardiola and Jorge Sampaoli are the finalist for the 2015 FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men's Football. It could be a Barca's evening on January 11th, 2016.

Caps

Your sources suck. Sorry.

Well I did clarify after I got news of a lot more Neymar votes. I said based on the limited info I have.

But yes, I daresay they were so so on this occasion. I have been deliberately trolled by friends as well sometimes, but usually on transfer stuff. Lol. I did say take it with a pinch of salt.

So
1. Messi
2. CR
3. Neymar

I think we're all in agreement this isn't fair/right/accurate reflection of the year?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Maybe cuz he scored 40+ goals in last season? You do realize that this is for the whole year 2015 not from September 2015?

Cristiano has nothing on suarez this year, statistically speaking.
If we also take into account the importance of the goals with suarez scoring some big ones while cristiano scored 5 against fodder teams, then suarez is clearly ahead.

Caps

Maybe cuz he scored 40+ goals in last season? You do realize that this is for the whole year 2015 not from September 2015?

But then why not Neymar second? He scored 42, one a CL final goall, and performed better all round. And was key in a treble winnig side.
Similarly Suarez scored 40, one in a CL final. And performed at least equal to CR, IM bettter, and was key in a treble winningg side.

why CR7 in second? The single, only thing he has ahead of Neymar and Suarez is goals, and even then its only by a handful, and very few really, really important ones in comparison. He didn't perform better, oonly just about got more goals (and the difference is non existant when we minus penalties), didnt win anything. How can anyone justify him at 2nd place?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
But then why not Neymar second? He scored 42, one a CL final goall, and performed better all round. And was key in a treble winnig side.
Similarly Suarez scored 40, one in a CL final. And performed at least equal to CR, IM bettter, and was key in a treble winningg side.

why CR7 in second? The single, only thing he has ahead of Neymar and Suarez is goals, and even then its only by a handful, and very few really, really important ones in comparison. He didn't perform better, oonly just about got more goals (and the difference is non existant when we minus penalties), didnt win anything. How can anyone justify him at 2nd place?

Don't you get it? It's because CR made a movie about himself. Neymar can't compete with that.

spark

Considering Suarez wasn't even on the list last season its an improvement. If they keep at their current pace then all three should be on the podium this time next year. It takes some time for these idiot voters to get on board with the actual hierarchy.

NotInHere

lol exactly, I dare anyone to dispute that

El Flaco

It's amusing to see people using goals/assists as an argument for Ballon d'Or.

As if stats tell the whole story about a player's perfomrance or even how good he is...

Home of Barca Fans