Fernando Torres

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Can someone explain the Adrian love in this forum? From what I can see he didn't score a single goal between 26.11.2011 and 05.05.2012 in La Liga. That's 22 games in a row. Forget Torres for a second but people are even suggesting that Barca should buy Adrian. Please explain, someone.

He's a stud in the making.

He played exceptionally well in Europa League play, would be a good fit in our attack. He's a natural finisher in front of the net and we have the midfield at our disposal to feed him.

He can come at a discount too because Atlético wants Alberto Botia (who we have a buy-back clause on)... I think he would be a great acquisition for the club.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Perfect replacement for Drogba. Big game player, good with his head and an awesome finisher(which Drogba isn't, but still). Not the exact same type of player but he's damn good.

Trillske

You should buy him. Not kidding either.
I´ve laughed at him more than anyone, but he is still a good player and I think he would fit.

I believe one problem with players arriving in Barcelona is the huge pressure put on them. Look at Ibra as the extreme example: you buy a player for a trillion dollars, put him in one of the strongest teams in the world, and expect him to carry the team up front right away. Henry as another example. Fabregas another one. Even Villa.

Sanches didnt really have that kind of pressure and he performed right away, and Torres would have even less.

Kinlejus

You should buy him. Not kidding either.
I´ve laughed at him more than anyone, but he is still a good player and I think he would fit.

I believe one problem with players arriving in Barcelona is the huge pressure put on them. Look at Ibra as the extreme example: you buy a player for a trillion dollars, put him in one of the strongest teams in the world, and expect him to carry the team up front right away. Henry as another example. Fabregas another one. Even Villa.

Sanches didnt really have that kind of pressure and he performed right away, and Torres would have even less.

Yet you suggest signing him? Let me ask you this, does this make any sense at all?

Funny how after all the criticism he had gotten, tremendous goals drought, people suddenly see him as a ''awesome finisher''.

Last edited:

Trillske

Yet you suggest signing him? Let me ask you this, does this make any sense at all?

Funny how after all the criticism he had gotten, tremendous goals drought, people suddenly see him as a ''awesome finisher''.
I calculated a graph for you in Matlab, showing Torres career.

30idv91.jpg

Thing is he was allways good. He just became extremely overrated, so it was really funny when god decided to even things out.

He was and is still a good player.

Ambrosia

He's not a medal thief just a cunt. Unlike Michael Owen whp is a medal thief AND a cunt.

But going into that interview further I do know that his family do not like London. That is all I know in regards to his personal life in that regard. Professionally well Drogba showed his worth the last few months unlike Torres, so what did he expect?
Reina hinted that Torres regrets moving from Liverpool.

That said, winning the CL and FA Cup does justify the move. He still doesn't seem happy. Honestly think he's looked at his Spanish team mates (Barca players) and thinks why can't i have what they have? adoration, money, fame, trophies, he wants all that. The silly boy however doesn't realise that what Barca players had was rare. He needs to stop wanting what he can't have and be satisfied with what he does have. Other wise he's going to have some serious mental issues. Rumours are he suffers from depression and it kinda shows when he does such a unhappy interview after winning the greatest competition in the world.

Hatem Ben Arfa

he sucks, plain and simple.

I can't believe him trying to pressure his club to be playing him next season and hinting at threatening to leave if he doesn't right after the CL Final win. Self-centred windbag.

Home of Barca Fans