Fernando Torres

XaviMessiGirl

You lost to the eventual winners. It's not like you lost to Lyon or anything.

Yeah exactly... I was upset at first because of the way Inter played against us and some of the bad calls that were made but really complaining doesn't change anything and in the end they outplayed us no matter what their tactics were. I would be much more upset if we had lost the La Liga title to Madrid, then I would say that something would need to be done in the team.

Zincubus

Banned
I don't think Barca is the best place for him though for now. Even if we got rid of Ibra we would still have too many strikers. That would mean substantially less playing time for Bojan and Pedro as I'm sure the starting lineup would always be Villa, Messi, and Torres.

That would work for me !

Bojan and Pedro could be last 30 minute substitutions - they both have a lot to learn !

But if we're already at or capable of being at the top as we are, why overdo it? That is a RM type of thinking and obviously hasn't worked for them yet :lol:

We are NOT at the top , though .

We lost to a boring negative Inter Milan side over two legs.

Also next year Real MAdrid are going to be even stronger and harder to beat with The Chosen One and their NEW players.

That is why we have to improve.

XaviMessiGirl

We are NOT at the top , though .

We lost to a boring negative Inter Milan side over two legs.

Also next year Real MAdrid are going to be even stronger and harder to beat with The Chosen One and their NEW players.

That is why we have to improve.

Top of La Liga. And we could have beaten Inter if those calls had gone in our favor or at least have come closer. And ok, we got Villa, so we will improve there. Really, we can't have everyone.

So fed up of pointless torres transfer talk....

Sigh... it's not even speculation anymore, it's just empty hope lol

Olsend

Nice ideas Zin, we were indeed beaten by boring Inter side, who are usually playing with 8 defensive minded footballers. We are surely having where to improve, it is task for Pep. He must get plan how we should fight against buses (I just hope next time we are going to use our long range forces more: Zlatan, Yaya, Messi, Keita, Xavi etc.)

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I'm positive he won't even start, he'll probably come in the second half. I hope he's ready too, if it's too soon I'll cry :(

TheMessiShow

I don't think anyone would risk his fitness for a friendly before the WC. He does still have 9 more days to recover....

Home of Barca Fans