Fernando Torres

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he's not the best in the world.

his failures with spain and the fact that he's clearly not as awesome as villa make that obvious.

also yeah he scored a hattrick but hull's defending was nothing short of embarrassing. the first goal was pure genius but for his second and third I don't know what they were thinking. idiots.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I wouldn't place Zlatan between Villa, Torres and Eto'o. Different sort.

If you want goals goals goals you're safe with Samuel, Villa and Torres. Although Zlatan is proving otherwise these days of course. :D

zanela

oh God! Jordzi, we all know u 've a man crush on Torres...But there is already a thread on him in this section.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think torres is the most complete striker in the world... finishing heading dribbling passin.. its all there

J

Jordzibob

Ok to be fair, I typed Fernando Torres in in the search thread section and it didnt find anything with this name, so thats the only reason I made this thread......=[ this happens all the time when I make threads

:lol: Its not a mancrush, I just think he's an unbelievable striker who is imo better than Villa....

barcaUSA

Torres is a fantastic striker.

Torres Ibra Drogba Rooney...

Top 4.

Villa or Eto'o for top 5.

Torres has everytttttttttthing, except a first touch, its the only thing he does not have. Absolute power and exceptional in the air.

Rooney top 4...really?!? ROONEY? sigh.

Yaya

Torres has everytttttttttthing, except a first touch, its the only thing he does not have. Absolute power and exceptional in the air.

Rooney top 4...really?!? ROONEY? sigh.

Yes, Rooney....

Great player, after Ronaldo left, Rooney is constantly showing his class.

7 goals in 8 official games for United, and also incredible for his national team(9 in 8 games in WC qualification)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
oh God! Jordzi, we all know u 've a man crush on Torres...But there is already a thread on him in this section.

Crush on Torres and hates the Abidal + bad sport on SM :lol: = truth

But I agree, Torres is awesome. But sort of one dimensional, I prefer Villa and Ibra (even though Drogba is not my personal favourit, he's also in that league). The top strikers/forwards are good at different things and have their different style.

barcaUSA

Yes, Rooney....

Great player, after Ronaldo left, Rooney is constantly showing his class.

7 goals in 8 official games for United, and also incredible for his national team(9 in 8 games in WC qualification)

Ill give you Rooney as a solid national player. but I just dont like him at club level I really think hes overrated...and lucky as shit. IDK could be my bias, but I really just dont like him, I think theres plenty more out there with more overall talent than him.

Yaya

Ill give you Rooney as a solid national player. but I just dont like him at club level I really think hes overrated...and lucky as shit. IDK could be my bias, but I really just dont like him, I think theres plenty more out there with more overall talent than him.

Well, it's not about liking somebody, or not liking....

I respect Wayne Rooney, maybe more than any other english football player. He has pretty much everything except incredible pace. He is strong, good finisher, technically great and can play on both wings.

More complete than Villa and Eto'o in my opinion, maybe not such a poacher as those two, but proves he can score lots of goals when team isn't built around Ronaldo any more.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Well, it's not about liking somebody, or not liking....

I respect Wayne Rooney, maybe more than any other english football player. He has pretty much everything except incredible pace. He is strong, good finisher, technically great and can play on both wings.

More complete than Villa and Eto'o in my opinion, maybe not such a poacher as those two, but proves he can score lots of goals when team isn't built around Ronaldo any more.

Never ever is Ronney a more complete player than Villa. I don't think you even watch Valencia/Villa play that often to make a statement like that. Cause' if you did, you'd probably never say something like that.

zanela

Rooney doesnt 've incredible pace? :wacko: I always thought pace was one of his assets...:shrug:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans