Federico Macheda

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I think what he meant to say was united actualise potential in players and turn them into world-beaters.

which is very true.

they don't really "make" them anymore, though. and haven't since wes brown whose career has been ruined by injuries anyway.

we make them.

R

Red Devil

I think what he meant to say was united actualise potential in players and turn them into world-beaters.

which is very true.

they don't really "make" them anymore, though. and haven't since wes brown whose career has been ruined by injuries anyway.

we make them.

?

Johnny Evans

R

Red Devil

Yeah, what a world-beater.

Worst ... enumeration + addition ... ever.

Johnny evans was part of defence that broke the english record for clean sheets are teams insane for a young man he is a amazing player .

R

Red Devil

How many of those games did he start?

Your from England he started 29 games over the course of the season not a bad start rate.

Evans is nothing short of brilliant he never looked out of place against any big side this season and who ever says different has just proven they know fuck all about football.

Evans is good but hasn't proven he is top class.

Your production line HAS run dry like ours :D

Darron Gibson is going to be top class as is Danny Welbeck .

Keep your eyes open for

Ravel Morrison
Danny Drinkwater
Tom Cleverley
Craig Cathcart

All four are top draw .

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Johnny evans was part of defence that broke the english record for clean sheets are teams insane for a young man he is a amazing player .
Come on, you can hardly call him a world-beater or put the kid between the ikes of your list. That's just ridiculous.

I don't put Piqué between the greats of Barcelona, for instance. It will take him some years.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Your from England he started 29 games over the course of the season not a bad start rate.

Evans is nothing short of brilliant he never looked out of place against any big side this season and who ever says different has just proven they know fuck all about football.

It was an open question because I genuinely didn't know the answer. I don't take much more than a passing interest in the Premiership, I certainly don't know appearance stats etc. but I will say that he's been pretty impressive on the few occasions I've seen Evans play when Spanish TV showed a United game.

R

Red Devil

Come on, you can hardly call him a world-beater or put the kid between the ikes of your list. That's just ridiculous.

I don't put Piqué between the greats of Barcelona, for instance. It will take him some years.

When on earth did I say he was a United great ????

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
You gave the list, meta says you materialize the potential in those players (meaning Rooney, Ronaldo, ......) but you don't make them anymore and you hit back with Evans.

R

Red Devil

You gave the list, meta says you materialize the potential in those players (meaning Rooney, Ronaldo, ......) but you don't make them anymore and you hit back with Evans.

I hit back to the comment that we arnt producing anymore I never compared Evans too Rooney or Ronaldo I just pointed out that he has made it out of the youth academy .

Home of Barca Fans