FC Internazionale Milano

Chainsaw

Killahead
There are lots of deadwood in the team we need to get rid of. Jonathan, Ranocchia, Vidic, Andreolli, Campagnaro, Dodo, Felipe, Nagatomo, Guarin, Kuzmanovic, Hernanes and Obi all need to be sold or released. Kovacic and Icardi should not be touched unless for a crazy offer which we still haven't heard of. I will let go of Juan Jesus too if a decent offer arrives. He barely improved over the years and I don't think he will ever be anything special.

Ataraxia

I can bet my future children that Galliani never wanted to get Martinez and Kondogbia. But there are new deals made with doyen sports and agents related to them in portugal and other places, so this was one of the favours especially that it hurts Inter by making them pay way more, they probably knew from doyen sports that Inter were following kondogbia since the winter and so galliani started this with them to help them out. Martinez and Kondogbia going for that price ?? ridiculous, they don't deserve it. Milan are better off paying 10-15 million to get Paulinho from Tottenham and saving the money for someone big like Isco.
I hate Galliani but I think he got this absolutely spot on.

Inter always work so hard to bring tough defensive midfielders and tough experienced defenders. They'll probably sell kovacic and use hernanes there and focus with talents on defensive midfield and a good goal scorer like Icardi helped by shaqiri. They can't form a full team while they spend money like that on defensive midfielders. But That has been their strategy for as long as Ive watched them.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
^ You never know with Galliani, ever. Guy is a world class troll, never know his intentions, usually the complete reverse, hence the pictures aren't funny

Kondogbia/JM aren't world beaters and both overpriced, if it remains status quo in two months then it wasn't serious, right now no big deal at all

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Inter's acquisition of Kondogbia took the spot light away from Miranda's arrival. The Atletico Madrid defender will arrive alongside with Murillo from Grenada to help improve Mancini's backline. Miranda recently extended his contract with Atletico Madrid through 2018 to allow Inter to acquire him on loan for two years for €3 million, the nerazzurri will pay the remaining transfer fee of €12.5 million the following years. This solution allows Inter to spread the costs for Miranda over multiple years. [Di Marzio]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Could have just signed him permanently right now and agreed on an payment structure instead of this fancy 2 year loan + permanent transfer lately lol

XaviMessiGirl

I can bet my future children that Galliani never wanted to get Martinez and Kondogbia. But there are new deals made with doyen sports and agents related to them in portugal and other places, so this was one of the favours especially that it hurts Inter by making them pay way more, they probably knew from doyen sports that Inter were following kondogbia since the winter and so galliani started this with them to help them out. Martinez and Kondogbia going for that price ?? ridiculous, they don't deserve it. Milan are better off paying 10-15 million to get Paulinho from Tottenham and saving the money for someone big like Isco.
I hate Galliani but I think he got this absolutely spot on.

If this is true, then in trying to spite Inter and/or help Doyen Sports, he actually contributed to inflating the market, which is stupid considering it affects them in the end too. I thought he and Berlusconi were saying how they don't make big name signings because they don't want to pay modern day prices. Seems a bit counterproductive then.

This also illustrates how this almost third-party group ownership type thing (Doyen) is no good for football.

Rumor is that kovacic and 2 of guarin, hernanes and Juan Jesus will be sold. Hope kovacic stays.

I would sell Guarin, JJ and Kuzmanovic (who was also one on the rumored list). Nagatomo is also rumored to be of interest to Sampdoria.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Marco Fassone and Piero Ausilio have completed the paperwork with Monaco for the transfer of Geoffrey Kondogbia. The Frenchman will be in Italy tomorrow morning to undergo a medical

1509024_968546899862116_3716302101779264216_n.jpg

11403192_861242640637289_4354007983439489755_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Monaco is smart, as they already have Tiemoué Bakayoko in the fold whose of comparable talent, but also pathetic and lack ambition. Kondogbia on the other hand is an idiot. No UCL or Europa, will now probably miss the Euro's in 2016.

Football is insane anymore.

Home of Barca Fans