FC Internazionale Milano

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Tom Ince is in Milano for talks with Inter. Anyone know if he is good(I know his championship stats , but have not seen him play...) or just a mediocre player who tend to be overhyped due to being a former footballers son?

XaviMessiGirl

Honestly I haven't seen much of him either, but I fear it's the latter. He was a Liverpool youth player at the beginning of his career but was let go. At least if he does come he won't cost much (at first it said it would be free, now it's quoting 500k). Inter need to be aiming higher though, not just Ince and some obscure South Americans who have zero European experience.

Today I also read in Gazzetta that Mario Suarez and Guilherme Siqueira are possibilities.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lindsay, how much money do you guys have to spend? As you said you guys surely got to aim higher if you have any hopes of teturning to the top soon.....

XaviMessiGirl

Don't think an exact number has ever been quoted, but Thohir isn't a sugar daddy so we can't just get anyone we want. Can definitely still do better though.

onzeXI

No English teams are banging on the door to get Ince, Crystal Palace are doing nothing to keep him, and if all Blackpool can get is 500K, how good can he be. But who knows, maybe his style would be well suited to Serie A. Horses for courses as they say.

AURELIUS

So Tom Ince is in Milano for talks with Inter. Anyone know if he is good(I know his championship stats , but have not seen him play...) or just a mediocre player who tend to be overhyped due to being a former footballers son?

Overhyped. Stay clear.

Internazionale should go for Peruzzi. Natural successor to Il Capitano.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ince for 500k would be well worth a punt. You won't lose money if that is all you're paying for him as you'd be able to sell him for a couple of million to most english clubs after a year-18 months.

Behrami is crap so I hope you get him.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It will be known as Tom Ince's Inter now over in the UK

Just how it was David Beckham's Milan and Joey Bartons Marseille

Home of Barca Fans