FC Barcelona: Win of the youth system

SamperFCB

La Masia is doing perfectly since Guillermo Amor and Albert Puig have been send away. Three highest ranked youth-teams (Juv A, Juv B and Cad A) far behind Espanyol in de rankings (respectively 2, 6 and 6 points). And our most talented generation (2001) lost by 0-2 from Espanyol.

Kasperroed

La Masia is doing perfectly since Guillermo Amor and Albert Puig have been send away. Three highest ranked youth-teams (Juv A, Juv B and Cad A) far behind Espanyol in de rankings (respectively 2, 6 and 6 points). And our most talented generation (2001) lost by 0-2 from Espanyol.

Do you know if we have any bright talents ready for Barca B in the near future?

khoazany

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard the 2002 crop is more talented.

Ronnie10

I feel like board needed scapegoat for the FIFA ban case. They picked Amor to blame and shame publicly for all Fifa case. Despite everything he has done for La Masia.

MessiDinho10

I feel like board needed scapegoat for the FIFA ban case. They picked Amor to blame and shame publicly for all Fifa case. Despite everything he has done for La Masia.

Does his son still play for the Barcelona youth team of his age group? I would've brought him to our arch rivals if I was him.

Ronnie10

Does his son still play for the Barcelona youth team of his age group? I would've brought him to our arch rivals if I was him.

Amor took his son with him to Australia. Think about why would anyone take his own son from famous academy and put him to some Australian academy. I guess he does really have bad feelings to Barca's board.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Amor took his son with him to Australia. Think about why would anyone take his own son from famous academy and put him to some Australian academy. I guess he does really have bad feelings to Barca's board.

MAYBE because it is his FUCKIN SON?? (and he doesn't want to be seperated from him by half a world, literally)

SamperFCB

1-2 years. :)
Lee and Ayoub are the most promising kids of Juvenil A. Though not that much talent in our current Juvenil A. Onana his development over the last 3/4 months is pretty impressive. Best GK of this season in La Masia by some distance. Very allround. And there are some defenders like Quinti, Rodri, Juanma and Adria who are highly rated by most of the La Masia insiders... Don't agree fully. Quinti is perfect with the ball on his feet, but a poor man marker. Other 3 are better defenders, but not high-class quality imo.

EDIT: Not forget to mention some of the wonder kids of Juvenil B: Carles Aleña en Carles Pérez will run easily into the Barca B in 2 years time.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard the 2002 crop is more talented.
2001 > 2002.

Both generations are highly rated, but quality of 2001 is impeccable with Adria Bernabe, Nico, Ansu, Take, Eric. But important to keep in mind that Nico and Ansu are 2002 born, but play for 2001. The 2002 generation has some special kids with Pablo Moreno, Robert Navarro and Marc Domenech... has to be said that Pablo Moreno is playing with 2001 kids since Ansu's ban.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rodrigo Tarin, Xavi Quintilla, Juanma Garcia, and Adria Vilanova (Tito's son) are all fantastic defensive talents from the Juvenil A.

Home of Barca Fans