FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sorry if someone has asked this before. I have purchased tickets for the Barcelona - Rome game in late November through Viagogo and downloaded the e-ticket. Is the site legit? Will the ticket work? How do I know the seller did issued a copy?

Has anyone purchased through this site?

Thank you so much.

Yes, Viagogo is legit. I have bought from Viagogo several times. You should have no problem with the ticket, if you do, they will issue you a refund.

observer247

Found out that will be the second match of the leg. So if Barca is leading 3-0, all the big players will be rested. I checked last year's. Messi Neymar did not play. So not sure.

Copa del rey games in the early rounds are ideal for cheap games or indeed, getting tickets for high profile games. Will look at the draws closely

observer247

Last I heard, it was on a Saturday right ? Did they change it recently to Sunday ? Thank God, I kept a spare day and traveling from Madrid to Barcelona on Monday. I am reaching Madrid on Friday. So hopefully I am covered.

Any Socio member here ? Can someone PLEASE help me get ONE ticket for the El Clasico game ?

Yes. I sincerely hope they change it to Saturday. We play Roma on Tuesday, too short of a rest for us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Last I heard, it was on a Saturday right ? Did they change it recently to Sunday ? Thank God, I kept a spare day and traveling from Madrid to Barcelona on Monday. I am reaching Madrid on Friday. So hopefully I am covered.

Any Socio member here ? Can someone PLEASE help me get ONE ticket for the El Clasico game ?

If I am not mistaken, it is on Sunday, November 22nd.

observer247

This was the latest I read. It says Saturday though. (News came out Sep 26, 2015)

**********************************2015/9/26/9400821/barcelona-real-madrid-2015-date-announced

The Spanish Federation has announced the date and time for the first El Clásico of the new season.

It's been decided that Barcelona and Real Madrid will clash for the first time in this campaign on Saturday, November 21st, at 20:30 CET at Santiago Bernabéu.

If I am not mistaken, it is on Sunday, November 22nd.

Mcnico

I noticed the Barca game V Getafe clashes with the weekend of the Barcelona Marathon, has anyone had any experience of this situation before? Surely both events won't take place on the same day?

Grego

No doubt the game will be on saturday because we have to play against Roma on tuesday! Is there anyone who knows where I can buy tickets for a good price?

lazarus

Hola Grego,

I've been on that match which you have on your avatar!

Barca fans, here's a true fan watching every game since Ronaldinho came in 10 years ago .... Can someone help me out:

1) Where to buy ticket for El Clasico in April? ( Please don't tell me viagogo I'm not that rich :D )

2) Is there anyone willing to spare his ticket?

Thanks a lot guys/girls please help out if you can.

Love and peace
L

Galning

You can't buy cheap ones unless you are a soci or at least know someone who will sell you his cheaply. If you're lucky you might get one from the official website but the odds are not in your favour.

Home of Barca Fans