FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

denisbence

Well 100€ is something I am still prepared to pay I guess...
Would really appricaite it if someone can post prices tomorrow that is member and will be able to see them at 12:00

agm2502

Well 100€ is something I am still prepared to pay I guess...
Would really appricaite it if someone can post prices tomorrow that is member and will be able to see them at 12:00

Can't copy complete list as I'm on my phone but the tickets range from €99-€255 unless you want vip tickets which obviously cost much more.

gruss10

Hi Guys, newbie here.

I bought a flight for two of us specifically on the hope Barca would be drawn in the second half of the draw, so what do I do, missed the boat today to find there are no tickets left! Have to say I feel a bit better after reading through a few replies here, so at the risk of repeating whats already been said, i have a couple of Qs that I wanted to ask:

How likely is it to get my hands on tickets when the next batch is released, as is the magnitude of the game? Approx how many are typically returned by members?
More specifically, how likely am I to be able to get two tickets next to each other from these?
Can I expect to pay more for the privilege of getting tickets at a later date, or will they be priced the same as the ones I just missed?

Luckily I am in a job that means I can keep an eye on the website without getting into trouble :) and I have signed up for the service that notifies me once any tickets become available for this game.

Just would be gutted to miss out after all this!

Thanks guys.

moreino

Can I expect to pay more for the privilege of getting tickets at a later date, or will they be priced the same as the ones I just missed?
Ticket prices are fixed so you pay the same no matter when you buy them. I'm talking about the official sources (club, ticketmaster) of course, third party reseller sites are a different story though.
Answers to your other questions would be just guessing from me.

Kerrybai

Hi Guys, newbie here.

I bought a flight for two of us specifically on the hope Barca would be drawn in the second half of the draw, so what do I do, missed the boat today to find there are no tickets left! Have to say I feel a bit better after reading through a few replies here, so at the risk of repeating whats already been said, i have a couple of Qs that I wanted to ask:

How likely is it to get my hands on tickets when the next batch is released, as is the magnitude of the game? Approx how many are typically returned by members?
More specifically, how likely am I to be able to get two tickets next to each other from these?

Luckily I am in a job that means I can keep an eye on the website without getting into trouble :) and I have signed up for the service that notifies me once any tickets become available for this game.

Just would be gutted to miss out after all this!

Thanks guys.

There should be loads of tickets mate. You just have to wait till about 10 days before the game.

People tend to think that we sell out a lot of our big games, but really the only sellouts or near sellouts we have are Madrid games and games like Atletico title decided, CL semi finals etc.... the stadium holds 99k and last season quater final had only 79k.

HOWEVER... the year before that we drew 2-2 at PSG and in the return leg 95k showed up so the amount of tickets can also depend on the result of the first leg. There should be enough available though.

ppxrare

what are the odds of the copa del rey final on may 30 to be postponed 1 day later? and when is the final date confirmed?

gruss10

There should be loads of tickets mate. You just have to wait till about 10 days before the game.

People tend to think that we sell out a lot of our big games, but really the only sellouts or near sellouts we have are Madrid games and games like Atletico title decided, CL semi finals etc.... the stadium holds 99k and last season quater final had only 79k.

HOWEVER... the year before that we drew 2-2 at PSG and in the return leg 95k showed up so the amount of tickets can also depend on the result of the first leg. There should be enough available though.

Thanks for that, hopefully I'll be able to sort some out nearer the time then, cheers

mateopol

Is there any chance for me to buy a ticket for Copa del Rey final if I am not a socio? RFEF is organizing the CdR so there will be probably a draw for 40% of tickets to Barcelona supporters from the club, but if I am not a socio, how can I buy it? Is there a TRUSTED website when I can buy ticket? I would really love to attend CdR final, but I won't organise transport if I have not got a real ticket. I assume that the draw on official website will be only for FC Barcelona socios. Thanks for reply.

Home of Barca Fans