FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

Kerrybai

No, it can be tricky but once you find out how to do it it's easy. Besides, there's always someone standing next to it who does it for you. If you can't do it after three seconds they already jump in :p

Yeah the girl standing there had to scan them all in. Also on a sadder note I waited in line at half time for 10 minutes for a hot dog only for them to run out :angry:

AzaR

Tickets were available for the city game earlier from 119 euros to 173 euros. Failure to process payment everytime i attempted to purchase :(

AzaR

Failure in process, check your data and try again. If the problem persists contact your bank.

Anyone else had this issue? Tried several times now with both my mastercard and my visa debit card and it says that every time.

Galning

I've never had it myself but I heard it before from people. The online ticketing service has been shite for a couple of years now, even though they updated it this season it's still bad.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Failure in process, check your data and try again. If the problem persists contact your bank.

Anyone else had this issue? Tried several times now with both my mastercard and my visa debit card and it says that every time.

I had this very same issue when I tried to buy tickets a while ago from our official site, tried many times to no avail. I ended up buying the tickets from ticketmaster.es (same price), the only thing is that I have to go pick up the tickets when I get to Barcelona.

AzaR

I've tried it in different browsers and on my phone. Tried using my mastercard and my visa debit but have had no luck. Ticketmaster.es currently have no tickets available for the game.

I'm gonna go talk to my bank tomorrow and see if its anything they have in place that is restricting me from purchasing. Bought tickets to the atletico title decider with no issues whatsoever :(

Cheers for the suggestions though guys.

Grego

Here the same problem Azar! Bought tickets for the match against Sevilla this year, no problem. Now for the match against City... Tried it by ipad, phone, all browers on computer... Nothing! With ticketmaster the same problem! I've contacted my bank a few days ago but everything is fine with the card. They can't do anything about it. I've emailed FC Barcelona several times but no answer...
Problem solved! I've paid with my father mastercard on the website ticketmaster and it worked!

Last edited:

Grego

And I have another question. If we go trough for the Copa Del Rey, we play against Atletico or Real on wednesday the 21th on 10h. Is this date and hour already secure? Because I wanna book my flight tickets. And what will the pricerange be of the tickets behind the goals? Thx in advance.

LucaM

Hi guys,

i hope some of u can help me with the following question:

I am intending to fly to Alicante on 24.01.2014 and i saw that the match between Elche CF vs. FC Barcelona will be played on the same weekend. I tried to buy some tickets on the website of Elche CF, but i couldnt find the "ticket section" (*never good in my spanish classes* =D). I looked on viagogo but i am not willing to pay 200 EUR for one ticket against - with due respect - Elche CF. Is there a way to get on tickets for a more "human price" (online or offline around Alicante?).

Thanks in advance ;)

Wendy2000

Can anyone please help,we have bought ticketss for the Barcelona v Malaga game on the 22nd February and i didn't think when booking that they were playing Man City on the Tuesday...we are not flying in from Scotland via Gatwick until the Saturday evening...I guess the game will move, what time is it likely to be on Saturday ;)and is there a chance it may be on the Friday night...thanks:):)

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Can anyone please help,we have bought ticketss for the Barcelona v Malaga game on the 22nd February and i didn't think when booking that they were playing Man City on the Tuesday...we are not flying in from Scotland via Gatwick until the Saturday evening...I guess the game will move, what time is it likely to be on Saturday ;)and is there a chance it may be on the Friday night...thanks:):)

No one can really tell what time it will be. Pretty sure that it won't be on the Friday though. What time will you arrive in Barcelona?

Wendy2000

We arrive at 7pm but if it was going to be earlier could buy additional flights which would get us in at 2pm...scared if buy additional flights and played on Friday, just waste....phoned nou camp today and lady said will be played Saturday and could even could be Friday becuse some La Ligua's have been played on Fridays

Thanks

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
We arrive at 7pm but if it was going to be earlier could buy additional flights which would get us in at 2pm...scared if buy additional flights and played on Friday, just waste....phoned nou camp today and lady said will be played Saturday and could even could be Friday becuse some La Ligua's have been played on Fridays

Thanks

Highly unlikely to be the Friday. They will announce the date and time around 10 days before kick off. Other than that you would just be speculating. 7pm is quite late though as you couldn't be at the Nou Camp until around 8pm.

Also, have you made sure that your flight is going to Barcelona airport and not Girona.

Home of Barca Fans