FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

4candles

By the way, regarding RM tickets, I noticed last year a day or two before the game that there were quite a few seats available in the build up to the game. Are these available to the public as well as members?

No, RM tickets are always members only.

Xagan

Going To A Match (from London), Advice Needed

Hi everyone,

My and my cousin want to go and see a Barcelona match this year, hopefully around December time. The thing is, we've never been to a match before and we have no idea how to go about it, like with everything, including flights et cetera. We'll obviously have to book flights, accommodation, and the tickets and stuff, so I just want to know the best way to do it really.

Since it'll be our first time and we're new to it, is there an easy way, like with a package or something?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Xagan :)

Galning

It will always cost more when you pay for a package. If you just look for a hotel yourself, book a flight online & buy the tickets via the official website you're set and it will be cheaper :)

iAmDoonz

I've tried numerous times to buy tickets this morning and every time i enter my details to purchase them i get an error message saying 'Conversion Error'. anybody have any ideas??

belletti

I have bought a few tickets in the past couple of weeks using my visa debit, by selecting Visa, without any problems. The latest was on Saturday night.

iAmDoonz

I have bought a few tickets in the past couple of weeks using my visa debit, by selecting Visa, without any problems. The latest was on Saturday night.

when i go on the site now and go into the game i want tickets for the seating won't even load. communication error comes up. don't know what's going on

belletti

when i go on the site now and go into the game i want tickets for the seating won't even load. communication error comes up. don't know what's going on

I have just checked the site and it seems like it is down at the moment, maybe something to do with it being updated with Gerardo Martino taking over as coach. Try again in an hour or so and see if it is working again

4candles

If you read the other threads in this section, I'm sure you'll find answers to all your questions.

But the most important fact is that the dates listed for upcoming games are likely to change - the published date is the Sunday (or Wednesday for midweek games), but games can be played any day of the week.

Weekend games can be Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday (but Barca and Real Madrid games are generally always the Saturday or Sunday).

Midweek games can be Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

The actual dates are not confirmed until a couple of weeks before the games, and are indicated by the Barcelona website including the kick-off time in their fixture list. Games without kick-off times are still subject to change.

So in order to guarantee not missing the game, you need to arrive Saturday morning/early afternoon and leave Monday morning - i.e. stay two nights.

For tickets, buy them from here:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/calendar/

iAmDoonz

I have just checked the site and it seems like it is down at the moment, maybe something to do with it being updated with Gerardo Martino taking over as coach. Try again in an hour or so and see if it is working again

Ok thanks. anybody know when the tickets go on sale on ticketmaster.es?

redout

Its odd that the Clásico tickets have not gone on sale. They usually always go on sale with the others. I cant remember a time when they did not. Anyways previous experience tells that there is always a fair few single tickets available the day or two before for members. The email from the club was well late. I received it just 30mins before tickets went on sale.

Andreas E

As always, see you at the EC.

Anybody have experience with buying to the away league EC? I mean dates when they are released? About 1 month before? I´ve been to 2 EC:s at SB but both times I bought tickets through realmadrid dot com.
I prefer not to sit with Madrid-fans like the last two times. :)

4candles

As always, see you at the EC.

Anybody have experience with buying to the away league EC? I mean dates when they are released? About 1 month before? I´ve been to 2 EC:s at SB but both times I bought tickets through realmadrid dot com.
I prefer not to sit with Madrid-fans like the last two times. :)

Away tickets are never on sale publically, you need to contact the club. See here:

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/info-tickets/detail/card/away-games

I'm curious how you managed to get tickets through the RM website - are you a member there? I would have thought that, like at Camp Nou, ticket demand would be so high that only members would get an opportunity to buy through official channels.

BangMan

Hey guys I'm new to the forum.

I'm trying to buy tickets for the Barcelona Vs Sevilla game on the 15/09/2013, through the Barcelona web. I keep getting an error message at the payment page when trying to order my tickets "conversation error occurred". Is the error due to the match not being confirmed yet? Or is it because I need to be a member to purchase the tickets. Any ideas to what I'm doing wrong, this is very annoying!

Galning

I don't know what's wrong. It's definitely not because the match is not confirmed yet, and also not because you aren't a member. Maybe there's just something wrong with the server at the moment. I tried it and everything seemed fine.

Home of Barca Fans