FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

El Rey

Alright guys, I've just got a quick question. I'm in Barcelona from 22/02 to 27/02 for the Sevilla game but obviously with the Clasico being moved to the 26th I'd love to go. Tickets are sold out on official website and ticketmaster.es. Is there any chance of getting a ticket from the ticket offices at the ground a few days before the game or anymore tickets being released? Cheers in advance.

MYU10

FAO JonM

Firstly thanks for your reply. I feel a bit better now ;)
These tickets, will they be available u think on the FCB website/ticket office at Nou Camp?

Galning

Alright guys, I've just got a quick question. I'm in Barcelona from 22/02 to 27/02 for the Sevilla game but obviously with the Clasico being moved to the 26th I'd love to go. Tickets are sold out on official website and ticketmaster.es. Is there any chance of getting a ticket from the ticket offices at the ground a few days before the game or anymore tickets being released? Cheers in advance.

Yes, but you will obviously pay a lot more.

Tembbi

Hi everyone...thanks for all ur replies. However i have a question....if this is he case then why is it when i check any match say a week and few day before the status is the same with most tickets showing sold?

As an example please look at the Getafe match coming this week....most tickets showing sold...
I dont see the so called "10,000 tickets" freed up...
any ideas?

This seems odd considering it's only 5 days till match. Check it again in Friday evening or Saturday morning and see if it still looks like that. If so, something is a bit buggy... However, even if you cannot find tickets through fcb.com you may just as well arrive at the stadium on the match day and buy 4 from the tickets office. There will be tens of thousands free seats in the game.

I

Indian Barca

This seems odd considering it's only 5 days till match. Check it again in Friday evening or Saturday morning and see if it still looks like that. If so, something is a bit buggy... However, even if you cannot find tickets through fcb.com you may just as well arrive at the stadium on the match day and buy 4 from the tickets office. There will be tens of thousands free seats in the game.

So the FCB website does not always show the tickets available?
This is difficult for us making a special trip into BCN to watch a game. I don know what i would do having to tell my Barca mad ten year old son that we cannot get a ticket having flown in especially....

I

Indian Barca

As a matter of concern I took the time to write down all seats avail for he Getafe match this week. There are like 80 or so seats avail as per FCB website. These seats are scattered everywhere with none even close to each other. I would have to buy a ticket sitting next to each other or reasonbly close having a son of 10 years...Where are the tens of thousands of seats?

My friend is in BCN on business and was hoping to get a few tickets for this weeks match...he is having same trouble and was told by the office what you see on the website is whats avail.

I

Indian Barca

Touts. Don't think you'll be able to buy them the official way, nearly impossible.

Oh ok...so when people say thousands of tickets will be available they mean touts?

Oh boy,....looks like we wont be going. Shame as Barca fans we cannot buy tickets thru them

oz187

Seats are continually released up to match day. Finding 2 together is difficult though. But there will be lots of empty seats. As long as you get 2 seats in the same section you should be fine. Worst case get 1 of the seats next to an aisle and then one of you can sit on the seat and the other on the stair next to the seat.

I

Indian Barca

We have been trying to check for the so called 10,000s of seats that should be avail for the getafe match since yesterday. Still showing 80 or so scattered seats around the Camp Nou.

Wheres the 10,000 seats? My friend had phoned me to say he is coming back as no hope of tickets :(

Last edited:

Galning

:lol: They don't release 10.000 seats at once. Eventually there will be 10K free seats and, yes, as I said they will be scattared around Camp Nou. If you want them next to each other you'll have to buy your tickets at Camp Nou.

Home of Barca Fans