FC Barcelona tickets: questions and info

DrakeDK

I want to see 2 La Liga games within a one-week period. Ideally I want to see El Classico, but no other games are scheduled within one week of April 21. Is there a chance a Copa Del Rey game could get slotted then? I'm clearly a first time buyer haha

Andresito

Staff member
I want to see 2 La Liga games within a one-week period. Ideally I want to see El Classico, but no other games are scheduled within one week of April 21. Is there a chance a Copa Del Rey game could get slotted then? I'm clearly a first time buyer haha
CL quarter finals are played 16/17 April so you better hope we go that far and that we get drawn to play second leg at home (first leg is week before).

Think CdR finalists are already decided by then. Last year the semi finals were in early April.

DrakeDK

CL quarter finals are played 16/17 April so you better hope we go that far and that we get drawn to play second leg at home (first leg is week before).

Think CdR finalists are already decided by then. Last year the semi finals were in early April.
Can you tell me what CL means? Thank you!

Andresito

Staff member
Just found out about Shakhtar in CL. They play their home games in Hamburg and the ticket sales are handled by Hamburg. Tickets for the Barca game will be released at the end of September. Could be an easy option for those living nearby to catch a Barca game. Against Porto there were 46000/51000 at the stadium, so surely will be sold out against Barca.

Temptation

Just found out about Shakhtar in CL. They play their home games in Hamburg and the ticket sales are handled by Hamburg. Tickets for the Barca game will be released at the end of September. Could be an easy option for those living nearby to catch a Barca game. Against Porto there were 46000/51000 at the stadium, so surely will be sold out against Barca.
@Fati_Future_BallonDor

KWacker

Thanks for the reminder - if someone has 2 tickets it would be nice :) Im living close, but i was not fast enough to buy any :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So a friend wants to take a kid to Barca - Atletico in December. Found tickets from some website but as I understand official tickets for general fans (non-members, no vip) go to sale only few days before the match, right?

So only thing to do is wait until then or is there another way around this?

Andresito

Staff member
So a friend wants to take a kid to Barca - Atletico in December. Found tickets from some website but as I understand official tickets for general fans (non-members, no vip) go to sale only few days before the match, right?

So only thing to do is wait until then or is there another way around this?
Can buy months ahead usually. But seems like Atleti being a high profile match they'll be released a bit later. Wouldn't say few days ahead of the match though, Clasico tickets are on sale for everyone now and that match is in 2½ weeks.

With Barca having such a hard time selling out the stadium I think the tickets will be released with plenty of time ahead of the match. I have bought flight + hotel tickets to Barcelona before and waited for tickets to come available, was never a problem.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can buy months ahead usually. But seems like Atleti being a high profile match they'll be released a bit later. Wouldn't say few days ahead of the match though, Clasico tickets are on sale for everyone now and that match is in 2½ weeks.

With Barca having such a hard time selling out the stadium I think the tickets will be released with plenty of time ahead of the match. I have bought flight + hotel tickets to Barcelona before and waited for tickets to come available, was never a problem.

Cheers :cheers:

Home of Barca Fans