FC Barcelona Tactics

Caps

This somewhat depicts how I feel.

barca.png

We have so much versatility now. Messi can play as a Fake Striker/ CAM behind either Villa/Pedro and Sanchez, or all three of them :O (Which would leave either Xavi or Iniesta on the bench, as Busi would be vital for defensive stability).

With our new signings think of the possibilities we have! Some of these are way out there, but I'm just pointing out the possibilities:

Abidal---P-----P-----Alves
------------Busi-------------
-----Xavi---------Iniesta----
-----------Messi------------
--Sanchez--------V/P--------

-------Xavi-----Busi--------
Sanchez---Villa----Iniesta

-----------Masch-----------
-----Xavi------Busi/Cesc--
Iniesta---Messi------P/V/S

Oh sweet Jesus!! :D

Last edited:
Z

ZiZu

This somewhat depicts how I feel.

barca.png

We have so much versatility now. Messi can play as a Fake Striker/ CAM behind either Villa/Pedro and Sanchez, or all three of them :O (Which would leave either Xavi or Iniesta on the bench, as Busi would be vital for defensive stability).

With our new signings think of the possibilities we have! Some of these are way out there, but I'm just pointing out the possibilities:

------------Busi-------------
-----Xavi---------Iniesta----
--Sanchez--------V/P--------

-------Xavi-----Busi--------
Sanchez---Villa----Iniesta

-----------Masch-----------
-----Xavi------Busi/Cesc--
Iniesta---Messi------P/V/S

Oh sweet Jesus!! :D

I'm liking your work, dude !

Nure

It is very exciting to see what line-up Pep using when we have big games. What you think we can't throw Cesc to bench, can we? But when opponent is little La Liga team we easily can use three defenders line IMO.

-Valdes-
-Dani-Puyol-Piqué
-Sergio-
-Xavi-Iniesta-
-Cesc-
Sanchez-Messi-Villa-​

When we attack Sergio goes down and Dani run foward. That is only one idea and change. Now we have what Pep wants many diffirent opportunies. Well we see that when time is right. Today we focus to win super cup and kick madrid's ass.

Vamos Barca!

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
It is very exciting to see what line-up Pep using when we have big games. What you think we can't throw Cesc to bench, can we? But when opponent is little La Liga team we easily can use three defenders line IMO.

-Valdes-
-Dani-Puyol-Piqué
-Sergio-
-Xavi-Iniesta-
-Cesc-
Sanchez-Messi-Villa-​

When we attack Sergio goes down and Dani run foward. That is only one idea and change. Now we have what Pep wants many diffirent opportunies. Well we see that when time is right. Today we focus to win super cup and kick madrid's ass.

Vamos Barca!
facepalm.jpg

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
anybody who thinks alves will work in a 3 man D is delusional..........not to mention your part on cesc...."What you think we can't throw Cesc to bench, can we? "......is just dumb.....we have depth in the mid and lets deal with that but trying to fit all the players on the pitch makes no sense

our lack of D is just worrying....like that was a disgusting preformance from the D today...pique may have set up the goal but man he is lost without puyol, mascherano is not playing his position........we really should consider getting a CB or a LB

Nure

anybody who thinks alves will work in a 3 man D is delusional..........not to mention your part on cesc...."What you think we can't throw Cesc to bench, can we? "......is just dumb.....we have depth in the mid and lets deal with that but trying to fit all the players on the pitch makes no sense

our lack of D is just worrying....like that was a disgusting preformance from the D today...pique may have set up the goal but man he is lost without puyol, mascherano is not playing his position........we really should consider getting a CB or a LB

If we play when little la liga team is against us and use that 3-1-2-1-3 and then Mascherano is DMF when Alves attack Masch will stay whit Piqué and Puyol. Say what you want, but IMO would be nice see what happens if we try that. trying to fit all the players on the pitch makes no sense I understand and agree that, but we can try and watch what happen when world's best midfield are on the pitch and now with the Cesc.

Defending is only thing in the team what worried me too, but we must realize that Pep believes that squad what we have now. Hope that next time when Puyol injured that not will be long time injury. I hope too that you all understand what i try to tell.

Pride

Villa Messi Sanchez
Pedro Cesc Affelay
Iniesta Xavi Alves
Busquets

Valdes​

We can have four wingers and 8 midfielders.

A

angus_001

If Pep play Fabregas in the midle and eliminate LB he would change Barça and football
Villa Messi Sanchez
Iniesta Xavi
Fabregas Busquets Alves
Pique Puyol
Valdes

Z

ZiZu

Why are people putting Sanchez ahead of Pedro?
What a joke...

Sanchez can do things Pedro can only dream of doing .....although I see them playing together eventually as Villa takes a back seat in a couple of years ...

Home of Barca Fans