Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Well, gay in this context meaning jolly / happy, thus we agree. It's pretty cool imho.

Messi__10

I think the new kits are nice... We just need to get used to it, but their nice...
I tought it would be red socks tough, the blue socks suprised me a bit when I saw Villa coming on the pitch

PaulFCB

Banned
So the home shirt is a close replica of the 07/08 only with the grana shirts and a golden collar, except for the small details it's a copy of that one! Even the away shirt has the same color only it's more stylish IMO.
I hope next season will be way better then that season though :D.

Now I will have to find the last years shirt because I already have 2 from 07/08 one blank and one with Puyol. :)

beef-supreme

Well, gay in this context meaning jolly / happy, thus we agree. It's pretty cool imho.

Hahahha right :)

So the home shirt is a close replica of the 07/08 only with the grana shirts and a golden collar, except for the small details it's a copy of that one! Even the away shirt has the same color only it's more stylish IMO.
I hope next season will be way better then that season though :D.

Now I will have to find the last years shirt because I already have 2 from 07/08 one blank and one with Puyol. :)

The away kit isn't a recreation of the electric blue from a few years ago, it's a recreation of this

1992-1994_FC_Barcelona_Away_small.jpg

PaulFCB

Banned
I know Barca used light blue in the past, I'm just saying that in 2010-11 we will have a copy of the 07/08 home also using the ligh blue as away :p.

Blaugrana1899

6z4pd4.jpg

Home ( I like alot.)

2ljhj45.jpg

Away(Worst away kit possible.) I think Nike wanted to go retro. I think meyba had a goalkeeper jersey in the 80's or early 90's. Not Sure..

n3u7ol.jpg

Goalkeeper (Not to crazy about it. Remains me of a cheetah.)

- Personally, I usually buy all the kits. However, this year I am going to settle for the home kit, because I think the mint green is disgusting. Who knows, I may change my mind. Perhaps, I need to see the players take the pitch with them on. The Goalkeeper kit, I am not crazy about.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I can't decide if our teal away kit is awful or awesome. haveta see it on players first I guess.

we shoud have just stuck with the yellow tbh. our players look awesome in it, and it's a classy piece of kit. I hope it's at least retained the status of third kit.

Beast

The Observer
Ugliness has a new meaning

Barca away kit

jesus christ and i thought the stewards kit couple of years ago was your worst

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Hahahha right :)

The away kit isn't a recreation of the electric blue from a few years ago, it's a recreation of this

1992-1994_FC_Barcelona_Away_small.jpg

It's the same style of this shirt by Kappa of Dream Team 1992-1994...

Ugliness has a new meaning

Barca away kit

jesus christ and i thought the stewards kit couple of years ago was your worst

Mate... let's wait for the shirts of RM...

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, you might be true on this one since I saw the natural pictures.
The correct name would be Medium Aquamarine a combination of green and cyan.

But the idea is, that they use the early 90's of Kappa style a bit modified or "modernized" in a more complex colour just like last years derivation.

Home of Barca Fans