Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

Moe

powered by;
Was just about to post that. Red shorts again, but I like them both. I'm a fan of collars aswell, so it's a nice change. Hopefully I'll be able to buy one with "David Villa - 7" on the back - I think i'm obsessed.

If David Villa came he will take #27. #7 belongs to the one and only Jeffrén Suárez!!

Eetu

Adormit
I like the home kit, but with the away kit I hope they have just drawn what they have heard about it. I wish it would have a couple stripes, like the shirt it's a tribute to — maybe thinner, but still.

79046929.jpg

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Not a great fan but I'll reserve full judgement until I've seen the shirts themselves, the away kit looks like VV's goalkeeper strip

desoe

Thank God I'll never have to see this ugly yellow collar again. The only reason why I'd never buy our kit from this season.

Ibracadabra

The template will be the same in the pic, but the colors emblems etc. different. Look left in pic, theres i think the new home jersey for barca:

camiseta+atletico+2011.jpg

M

meeks

Wow, please god no collar

Red shorts... meh... kits don't sound too appealing for next year

Light blue away shirt is fine with me though, matches a "retro" Barcelona shirt I bought recently.

target?

siiiiiiiiick.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
the red shorts came out good last time, but they have to be quite dark. noone buys the shorts so as long as they look okay i dont see a problem.

Home of Barca Fans