Fc Barcelona jersey 2010-2011

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
The home shirt for this season has arrived today, by post. Splendid! Much better "at live"... lovely!

S

sd006

In the U.S. store, they don't have the World Cup champions badge. What's up with that?

barca96

how is the fit on this year's jersey?
is it similar to 06/07 or 08/09?
the fit on 08/09 is bigger than the 06/07's jersey eve

S

ScottishGhirl

I am looking to buy the Barcelona El clasico tshirt. On the back it reads: “great theatre” and on the front it has the score and date with a hand. Can anyone help?

JMCain

I'm 6'4", 178 lbs, and this year's large is a beautiful fit.

Last year's tangerine orange I have in an XL. And it is ENORMOUS. I only bought the XL because it was on sale, and that thing is HUGE on me. The length... ok, whatever, but the width both in the body and the arms is just ridiculous. Ridiculous enough I'd have to say that even an L would've been too big.

So I imagine this year's crop of jerseys are tighter fitting than earlier years.

XaviMessiGirl

Is this really going to be our shirt next year?

Barza.jpg

I can't find this posted anywhere else so I don't know if this has been proven to be fake or not. But if it is... it looks awful. Not just the Qatar Foundation thing but the diagonal split design shit. Supposedly this is a major Nike pattern for next year's kits, there are also pictures of Inter and Atletico Madrid shirts with the same type of design.

Please tell me this is fake...

F

Flavia

Is this really going to be our shirt next year?

Barza.jpg

I can't find this posted anywhere else so I don't know if this has been proven to be fake or not. But if it is... it looks awful. Not just the Qatar Foundation thing but the diagonal split design shit. Supposedly this is a major Nike pattern for next year's kits, there are also pictures of Inter and Atletico Madrid shirts with the same type of design.

Please tell me this is fake...

I think it's a fake, but the reason is worse than that shirt. There will be the qatari tree, so that design can't be right...

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I think it's a fake, but the reason is worse than that shirt. There will be the qatari tree, so that design can't be right...

I don't think it's fake. Seen it in sites like elmundodeportivo.es and Sport.es. I doubt there will be a tree on there though, unless they're really stupid and don't want the Jersey to sell.

F

Flavia

I don't think it's fake. Seen it in sites like elmundodeportivo.es and Sport.es. I doubt there will be a tree on there though, unless they're really stupid and don't want the Jersey to sell.

There will be a tree, it was posted on the official site. I just hope they change their minds and give up on that idea.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans