FC Barcelona B

khaled_a_d

What happens to Jordi Vinyals then ?

I guess he will either return to Juvenil A or get fired
Not sure I like Javier García Pimienta hiring ,didn't follow his work but It seem to me best coach to B team are those ex Barca stars who retired recently .those get the respect of the players immediately and know how to apply Barca system like Lucho and Pep did with the team .unfortunately I can't think of anyone like them right now

NICK

This whole thing with finding an Iniesta replacement in the not too distant future with either one of the youngsters breaking through eventually or a signing will be intriguing. Maybe Rafinha will step up. Maybe Halilovic or Samper will develop enough to start including them in the future by the time Andres retires. I just hope we don't spend a fortune on Pogba. And I'm finding it really interesting to see who will be promoted and who will be sent on loan at the start of next season... We will see soon enough ............

This whole thing with finding an Iniesta replacement in the not too distant future with either one of the youngsters breaking through eventually or a signing will be intriguing. Maybe Rafinha will step up. Maybe Halilovic or Samper will develop enough to start including them in the future by the time Andres retires. I just hope we don't spend a fortune on Pogba. And I'm finding it really interesting to see who will be promoted and who will be sent on loan at the start of next season... We will see soon enough ............

As of right now Rafinha is the closest to stepping up, his possession game has increased immensely and he now holds on to the ball even against top opponents like bayern. His last game that needs to improve is delivering cutting passes. He has everything else and I think we'll see a player ready to fight for the starting eleven by January next season.

NICK

As of right now Rafinha is the closest to stepping up, his possession game has increased immensely and he now holds on to the ball even against top opponents like bayern. His last game that needs to improve is delivering cutting passes. He has everything else and I think we'll see a player ready to fight for the starting eleven by January next season.

Yeah, I agree with you. I like how Rafinha is coming along. Like I said it will be interesting ...

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

That's very disappointing to read. Wasn't he one of our most promising upcoming midfielders in his age group?

Being a top prospect among our players in his age group doesn't mean much tbh .player need to be at least one of the best in Spain and Europe to be at least considered to be 1st team prospect . May be hose in the club doesn't rate him highly specially with the likes of of Halilovic,Ayoub,Alena etc .
That said I would like to see him continue for Barca B for a couple of years

kozza

Being a top prospect among our players in his age group doesn't mean much tbh .player need to be at least one of the best in Spain and Europe to be at least considered to be 1st team prospect . May be hose in the club doesn't rate him highly specially with the likes of of Halilovic,Ayoub,Alena etc .
That said I would like to see him continue for Barca B for a couple of years

He is really special though, letting him go is a severe case of mismanagement.

Home of Barca Fans