FC Barcelona B

JamDav1982

this makes bartomeu even more scum for me as this is a political move. all the time when they were struggling and not improving he shouldve done something. now does this for his own benefit and they're almost relegated. FU barto

You would rather they didnt sack him?

There has been no real need to do so before now as the b team have done well before this season.

khaled_a_d

It's from Sport. IDK. It does make sense because, Vinyals being promoted would leave the Juvenil A without a coach, so promote Garcai Pimienta from Juvenil B to coach Juvenil A, but then Juvenil B doesn't have a coach, etc., etc. But I agree, it would not be beneficial to change coaches for all the youth sides midway through the season.

In the end ,there will be a vacant coaching job in La Masia .we shouldn't change the coaches of the whole teams right now in midseason .may be Vinyals&Pimienta get promotion but hire someone for Juvenil B IMO

You would rather they didnt sack him?

There has been no real need to do so before now as the b team have done well before this season.

True

L

linetty

Under former coach Eusebio, the players started complaining that they were bored by the same exercises on a weekly basis. [elpais]

kozza

I think that 3rd place last season is due to former assistant coach Joan Barbara's work, he is now with Lucho in first team that would explain the rise and the fall of Barça B.

anguy

I think that 3rd place last season is due to former assistant coach Joan Barbara's work, he is now with Lucho in first team that would explain the rise and the fall of Barça B.

No, the problem is that last years team had some older players able to infuse some experience. This years B-team was too young. Plus they lost Suarez and did not replace him and Munir and Sandro were defacto A-teamers for first few months.

Home of Barca Fans