FC Barcelona B

khaled_a_d

I agree with you about Godswill. And i really like Ortega <3

another point, seeing the lack of CB's at the B team might give Riera the chance, too.
or it might be given for Godswill at CB or maybe Planas after Grimaldo's return.
there's also Ayala and Costa ! what do you think ?

Planas should be allowed to leave tbh,he will be 23 in less than 2 months time ,he has no chance to play for 1st team so if he have an offer from Liga team he should be allowed to move tbh
Also what do you guys think of Ondoa/Tarin&Kaptoum chances to move to Barca B?

MessiDinho10

Barça B starting XI vs Mirandes: Ortolá, Sergi Gómez, Patric, Planas, Ilie, Samper, Babunski, Edu Bedia, Denis Suárez, Dani Nieto, Adama

jklz

Also what do you guys think of Ondoa/Tarin&Kaptoum chances to move to Barca B?

None of these are 'guaranteed' starters for Juvenil A, so I very much doubt it. Maybe Ondoa if Masip gets promoted or sold, but José Suárez has been a better goalkeeper recently in my opinion and he is the same age.

Tonykross

None of these are 'guaranteed' starters for Juvenil A, so I very much doubt it. Maybe Ondoa if Masip gets promoted or sold, but José Suárez has been a better goalkeeper recently in my opinion and he is the same age.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion when Suarez has played less than 10% of the games.

jklz

Exactly. And of course Suarez played less because this is his first year in Juvenil A and it is Ondoa's second. Played games doesn't really matter though, I have a preference for Suárez; that's why I said 'in my opinion'.

Trickykid

Starting XI vs Lugo in 10 mins: Masip, Patric, Sergi Gómez, Ilie, Planas, Samper, Espinosa, Edu Bedia, Denis Suárez, Dani Nieto, Adama.

Espinosa back should be a boost, and then there's Adama once again in the starting line-up of course.

...Dani Nieto, though. Urgh...

Home of Barca Fans