FC Barcelona B

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Barcelona hope to sign Man City midfielder Denis Suarez (19) this week. Would play one season at Barcelona B, then first team. [md]

Why not Oliver Torres, I wonder.

mixer

Barcastuff
Barcelona hope to sign Man City midfielder Denis Suarez (19) this week. Would play one season at Barcelona B, then first team. [md]

Why not Oliver Torres, I wonder.
Well, maybe it's a smoke-screen for Oliver :VdB: No, seriously, I doubt in everything md reports

SamperFCB

If the report is true, and the player will be on the 1st team the next season, the price tag is not a good excuse.
Don't get me wrong. I would sign them both.

Two different, but quality players. Denis Suarez as CAM (also able to play LW) and Oliver Torres as CM. Mix it together with Sergi Samper on CDM and you're done. But to go back to the discussion who to sign. Denis will be much easier to sign than Oliver. Denis is not happy in England, has a price-tag of 4M and won't have much playing time in Man City's first team. Uncomparable with the situation of Oliver who is happy in Madrid, highly rated by Simeone, often used in their first team and with a price-tag of 24M.

Indignado

This man suffers from megalomania. He plays the ugliest football among all current Barça teams and thinks he was even considered as an option to replace Tito.

Tomchin

I saw the B-team played tonight, what will the future midfield look like? Sergi Samper at DM with Calvet at CM and Sandro at CM? Or does Sandro play up front?

jklz

Sandro is a striker. Midfield will probably be Samper - Espinosa - Denis (if he comes, deal seems to be very close) with the occasional Pol Calvet, Babunski, Edu Bedia and Ilie in there.

SamperFCB

Ayala, Robert Costa, Miguel Angel, Jordi Quintilla and Kiko can leave (on loan). Was hoping that Kiko could get a chance at RB together with Patric.

Home of Barca Fans