FC Barcelona B

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
They compare him to Cristiano, but Gerard never runs in dribbling vs an opponent ready to win a free kick at any contact made. He runs in with all intent to create a goalscoring chance or spark an attack. Amazed by his hunger.

khaled_a_d

:lol: Banuzo! Muniesamarc! Romero!

I guess I am not the only one here watching with Arabic commentator :D ,I thought I would be happy since that is my language and the guy is actually Egyptian too but the guy know nothing about the team ,he just keep praising Deulofeu and compare him to Cr7

I'm not very impressed with Dongou. He's a bit too passive/nervous in goalscoring situations and he isn't all that threatening in attack. Needs to find space more and attack with intent, maybe blast in a few shots from outside the box for once.
Same for me ,and this was in every game I've watched him ,that said I think next year he will have a break pout season just like Deulofeu did this year ,he is showing gr8 work ,good passing and talent too,he just need to get it more comfortable playing at this level and get more confidence

"Planes" has been very impressive during the first half

Yeah,think he can play in first division next year btw ,but not with us

Also I don't get why so many people here don't like Rafinha that much ,I think the kid is really good player and has what it takes to make it into our first team ,he is a little different than our typical CM but he is good

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I like Rafinha a lot but I don't see any place for him in the first team right now... I'd loan him out (to Celta provided they stay up?) next season

khaled_a_d

I like Rafinha a lot but I don't see any place for him in the first team right now... I'd loan him out (to Celta provided they stay up?) next season

We still don't how our team is gonna look like next year ,remember while we have 7 players in mid-field (Masch,Sergi,Song,Xavi,cesc,Iniesta,Thigo) we are using many of them in either front line or back line ,so I guess that can open spot for him ,also Song is rumored to be returning to Arsenal next year,so who knows?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't see a place for Rafinha yet but I would really be excited to see a future Thiago+Rafinha partnership running our midfield :wub:

Yugi

I don't see a place for Rafinha yet but I would really be excited to see a future Thiago+Rafinha partnership running our midfield :wub:

to be honest they are prototypes of xavi and iniesta, rafinha as iniesta and thiago as xavi, I can see it working in future and they are coming at right time, rafa will come when iniesta is in his thirties and thiago is already there

Home of Barca Fans