FC Barcelona B

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, it's annoying we can't produce any strikers from LaMasia, is it because focus is too much on passing? Too much team game instead of personal development?

wisconsincule

1 chance 1 goal. So dumb. Barca b dominated that half.

I like the left side of Barca B’s attack.

Was hoping Akieme was younger. Turns out he’s 22. Too bad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, it's annoying we can't produce any strikers from LaMasia, is it because focus is too much on passing? Too much team game instead of personal development?

One dimensional player recruitment imo. I'd like for us to recruit more athletic, pacy CFs. We keep recruiting the same type of players. Associative strikers that tend to be on the slower sides. The likes of Ansu and Pablo Moreno who went to Juve and now at City seemed to be more of exceptions.

Andresito

Staff member
Akieme is good. Can tell he's a bit older than the rest. Calm on the ball and disciplined in defence. Surely will be sold in max 1 year.

Messi983

The last five years we've probably used 10m+ each on strikers and CBs for Barca B.

All of them apart from Araujo it seems have sucked. Marlon Santos was decent too I guess.

We didn't even spend half of that sum on strikers over the last five years.

We brought Marc Cardona on a free in 2016 and he did well to help us get promoted and then also played solid in Segunda in 2017/18 before we sold him.

Choco Lozano was bought for 1,5m. He wasn't really a fit here but is now a starter for Cadiz who were just promoted to La Liga so he's not a bad player.

And last, before Rey Manaj who we bought for 700k last year we also had Gabriel Novaes on loan who also didn't play much.

Messi983

Akieme unlucky, he deserves a goal.

Akieme is good. Can tell he's a bit older than the rest. Calm on the ball and disciplined in defence. Surely will be sold in max 1 year.

He'll be sold this summer. La Liga and Serie A teams have shown interest in him.

Home of Barca Fans