FC Barcelona B

FC433

I could not watch more than 5 minutes of the game. How can they play in such a stadium?

I do not really believe that Barca B is the way to develop our players. The second division is a bit too good and the third is really really poor in every aspect.

xXKonan

Second game second half and we just conceded off a set piece.

Could see why we brought in a RB and CB this window, because man these guys are poor at the back.

Team is playing well at least but defense is still a weak point.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently the team been dominant, but unable to score so far.

Then they concede off a set piece :lol:

FC433

What happened to Miranda? Strange decline and I cannot see him getting worse than that.

The team should get better actually much better with O. Busquets, Wagué and the new CB.

RP, Tabla and Monchu played well today.

xXKonan

We lost.

But there are some good takeaways from this match like how we dominated and did create some chances and played some good football. Ballou looks excellent so far and one to watch in the future.

Dani Morer is a weak RB though, Guess I see why he didn't play much last season. Shouldn't be hard for Wague to claim that spot once he gets back from Injury and gets up to fitness levels.

God Serena

That own goal could have easily been an assist if that defender hadn't scored it himself. Nice to see Miranda playing well.

How did Alena do? I see he got about 30 minutes out there.

GroneDanone

That own goal could have easily been an assist if that defender hadn't scored it himself. Nice to see Miranda playing well.
Miranda did not play well, though.

How did Alena do? I see he got about 30 minutes out there.
Understandably rusty. Took him a couple minutes to get used to physical football again. After that, the team looked for him and let him have the ball quite a bit, but he didn't really make an impact. But that's to be expected and for now it's only important for Alena to get minutes.

Poor game overall and a lucky win but considering that we clearly deserved the win last game and lost (agreed btw with Puig, Monchu and Ballou playing really well in that one), I'll gladly take the first points of the season.

Home of Barca Fans