FC Barcelona B

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More signings and money spent on Barca B in a season ever.....and still might get relegated lmao

raki

13 signings between June and January..wtf is this? And then the most promising players leave...Duh. I would leave if i saw 13 new players out of nowhere. lol

FC433

I would like to hear your thoughts regarding the way that M City and Chelsea deal with talents "buying and loaning them right away"

Do you think we should do the same instead of bringing them to the B team?

I just looked at our talents and there are about at two promising players "Álex Collado + Ricard Puig" who have not played a single minute for the B team and they are not that young "18". I just wonder what is the point of having a second team anyway?

Do you think we should start doing what other teams do, for instance, Juve and start loaning the ones that we buy and give their chances to the ones we already have?

khaled_a_d

I would like to hear your thoughts regarding the way that M City and Chelsea deal with talents "buying and loaning them right away"

Do you think we should do the same instead of bringing them to the B team?

I just looked at our talents and there are about at two promising players "Álex Collado + Ricard Puig" who have not played a single minute for the B team and they are not that young "18". I just wonder what is the point of having a second team anyway?

Do you think we should start doing what other teams do, for instance, Juve and start loaning the ones that we buy and give their chances to the ones we already have?

The grass is always greener on the other side. Pep has complained about the system in England and said that the Spanish way is the one to go, a lot of discussion in Italy about doing the Spanish model as it is better for youth. Here we are discussing adapting City & Chelsea model
tbh I think following one strategy for following youth is wrong, loans are needed , B team is needed and every case (player) should be assessed on its own.

Messi983

Concha is also leaving. It was expected as I think he won't play this season anymore.

[tw]958680871816409088[/tw]

Messi983

Riqui Puig called up for the game against Cordoba...

DVG9rSeXUAAY7Br.jpg

Home of Barca Fans