FC Barcelona B

xXKonan

I see a pattern.

Score a goal and end up conceding a short time later and it ends up in a draw. Not liking this at all so far.

Messi983

Not sure about this. From what I've seen he's a solid defender but he'll be 23 in March and I don't think he has first team potential. Wouldn't make sense to buy him and leave him for another season in Barça B or send him on loan. Unless we can lower his price to 3-4M (which I doubt) but even then there are better ways to invest money.

Messi983

Playing against Huesca away. Hope we manage a draw.

We play at Mini Estadi. :) Game is starting in 5 minutes.

Lineup:

f2c1b01b-6688-4b98-976e-279b1d4c7076.jpg

xXKonan

Seems like Cuenca nailed down the starting CB spot.

Which is good news because the Likes of Martinez and Fali shouldn't be starters in the CB spot.

JamDav1982

Defence and midfield an absolute shambles in second half.

Folk will blame Gerrard but he has tried to play young players and play the right way.

Idividuals need to be better than that. None of them have been good enough in second half.

Last edited:

Messi983

That Cucho kid is looking good and he's only 18.

He's already scored 9 goals in 14 games this season.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Defence and midfield an absolute shambles in second half.

Folk will blame Gerrard but he has tried to play young players and play the right way.

Idividuals need to be better than that. None of them have been good enough in second half.

They are there to develop not to win Segunda. Results are not a priority.

xXKonan

It's been a pattern this season.

We go up one and we end up conceding a goal due to a mistake from the defense and we never can get back into the game and we either draw or lose. We can put in a good half but the second half is when everything falls apart from the Midfield and Defense.

It seems like the Midfield and Defense can't put a full game together, likely down to just how tougher the league is compared to Segunda III.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

That Cucho kid is looking good and he's only 18.

He's already scored 9 goals in 14 games this season.

Owned by Watford, will cost arm and leg to get him. Also he is Colombian so another non-eu player

We play at Mini Estadi. :) Game is starting in 5 minutes.

Lineup:

Glad to see Galarreta back in starting line up, but who was on the wings Alena or Vitinho ? Also how is Cuenca doing?

Messi983

Owned by Watford, will cost arm and leg to get him. Also he is Colombian so another non-eu player

I know, didn't say we should buy him now just that he should be on our radar. So another player for :braida: to monitor. :) And most big clubs will probably start to follow him soon if they are not already.

Watford is still Watford, they are not PSG or City so we couldn't buy players from them if we'd really want him.

Glad to see Galarreta back in starting line up, but who was on the wings Alena or Vitinho ? Also how is Cuenca doing?

Didn't watch whole game but Alena was a bit more to the right (wouldn't say he played as a winger though as he has moved around) and Vitinho central.

Cuenca is doing pretty well, I hope he'll keep his spot in best XI ahead of Martinez when he'll return to full fitness after injury.

Home of Barca Fans