FC Barcelona B

JamDav1982

There's rumors we signed Mariano Konyk a 19 year old CB from Valencia Juv. A on a free transfer for the B team. and as for DM's we are also signing Josep Calavera as well. Gerard Romero says Perez and Busquets will be promoted to the B team.

I need to look at some other rumors as their have been a lot of them on certain players if we get promoted. I reckon at least Vitinho will eventually be confirmed.

Thought the Konyk deal was confirmed a while back.

Messi983

Yeah, I forgot about Konyk and Calavera. Though the latter is only 17 and it's possible he'll start in Juvenil A.

God Serena

Yeah, I forgot about Konyk and Calavera. Though the latter is only 17 and it's possible he'll start in Juvenil A.

Everything I've heard says they want him for the B team. With that in mind I'd find it unlikely he goes to Juvenil A in the end. I'd suspect he joins our C team at the lowest.

As far as goalkeepers go Suarez is probably out, to be replaced by Ortola who is coming back from loan. Ortola and Puig will probably be our keeper and backup.

Zinedinho

There's rumors we signed Mariano Konyk a 19 year old CB from Valencia Juv. A on a free transfer for the B team. and as for DM's we are also signing Josep Calavera as well. Gerard Romero says Perez and Busquets will be promoted to the B team.

I need to look at some other rumors as their have been a lot of them on certain players if we get promoted. I reckon at least Vitinho will eventually be confirmed.

Pérez as in Carles Pérez (don't know if there's any other)? I haven't seen him play in a while, but that's awesome. I was unsure about it, but I've always rated him. Busquets was expected, and I think he will easily take the DM spot, because he's really, really good.

xXKonan

Pérez as in Carles Pérez (don't know if there's any other)? I haven't seen him play in a while, but that's awesome. I was unsure about it, but I've always rated him. Busquets was expected, and I think he will easily take the DM spot, because he's really, really good.
Yeah it's Carlos Perez that I mentioned.

also another name that flew under the radar that will come on a free transfer is União Madeira Midfielder Usman Mohammed. Never heard of him myself but we apparently signed a deal with him ages ago and will come this July.

Messi983

Another name - 21 years old midfielder/winger Miguel Olavide. He started 4 games and played almost 500 minutes overall for Osasuna in La Liga this season.

Messi983

Borja Lopez leaving Barça B according to Gerard Romero.

Edit:

[tw]880093444240179200[/tw]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans