FC Barcelona B

xXKonan

What did Rodri do to get sent off? Was it bad luck or just absurd stupidity?
Well the match wasn't Broadcasted but from what I've read He had a good game but two challenges he did he resulted in two cards and that's why he was sent off. probably went a bit a bit hard for both.

navidjaan

Xemi and Fali have been great pickups for the midfield without a doubt.

Fali is a different type of DM than Samper and what you would typically want out of one that plays for Barcelona in general but he's done a great job at being an enforcer and helps shield the back four very well.

Xemi, is a workhorse that is like the Rakitic of the B team, does a lot of dirty work and occasionally gets in scoring positioning.

As Gerard said himself, Fali was brought to free Samper from defensive duties, and he's doing that greatly.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
For me Kaptoum has always been a CM, maybe even CDM. But he is playing higher up the pitch since he has come back from his injuries and it seems to work. Seems to be versatile in the center.

For me Kaptoum has always been a CM, maybe even CDM. But he is playing higher up the pitch since he has come back from his injuries and it seems to work. Seems to be versatile in the center.

From what I've seen, Kaptoum's defensive contribution isn't one of his strong suits. i wonder why you thought of him as a CM/CDM. His best games have usually come when he doesn't need to do too much defensively.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
From what I've seen, Kaptoum's defensive contribution isn't one of his strong suits. i wonder why you thought of him as a CM/CDM. His best games have usually come when he doesn't need to do too much defensively.

I agree with you but I meant that were the positions he was played in. I really like the kid and think his best attributes are his passing and dribbling abilities. Suits the CM position best in my eyes.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's baffling how hard it is to find the Barca B news section on MD :facepalm:

Good news for the kids, hope they keep this up... are we allowed to dream of ascending ? How many games are left ?

xXKonan

When it comes to Barca B stuff I follow guys like Gerard Romero and Josep Capdevila for news.

Team is getting better obviously, just need a bit more time for the new signings to completely gel with the team. First time in awhile it feels like the team finally has some backbone in various positions on the field.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Gerard knows what he's doing. Everyone learnt a lesson last season that playing with kids only gets you nowhere.

Home of Barca Fans