FC Barcelona B

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Some naïve people here, the tweets are from different days and years...we're to believe his 'friend' not only tweeted for him but repeatedly? Nonsense, apologies after the fact is useless, lying adds insult to injury

More embarrassing is the incompetence of the board to not only sign this clown or do their homework first but have to rely on twitter fallout to react

God Serena

Give me one good reason why someone would do that on his own and put his own career in serious jeopordy.If he hated barca so much he would not join in the first place.Not to mention apologize later.Most probably he left his account open without logging out and someone did this,or he got drunk as hell and did it himself but that is very improbable.

Because he's a dumbass.

If it was really an instance of a friend just randomly logging onto his twitter or him getting drunk and expressing his real opinion, how do you explain it being spread out over several months and years?

Neymessi

Because he's a dumbass.

If it was really an instance of a friend just randomly logging onto his twitter or him getting drunk and expressing his real opinion, how do you explain it being spread out over several months and years?

That true?Did not know that.In that case he is guilty.

F

Flavia

Give me one good reason why someone would do that on his own and put his own career in serious jeopordy.If he hated barca so much he would not join in the first place.Not to mention apologize later.Most probably he left his account open without logging out and someone did this,or he got drunk as hell and did it himself but that is very improbable.
He did that 2 years ago. He probably just forgot he had done it. He's not the first to do it and be fired either, and he won't be the last. I really think the friend story is a lie to try to minimize what happened. And he probably never thought he'd play for Barça.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is nothing wrong with him being pro-Real Madrid and anti-Barca as all Madridistas are, but he certainly crossed the line with the anti-Catalonia stuff.

And I don't know how much more we could have done. The club is not NSA, it has limited amount of time and resources, it can't dig up everything everyone wrote on the internet since Al Gore invented it before signing a player.

Last edited:

Alik

And I don't know how much more we could have done. The club is not NSA, it has limited amount of time and resources, it can't dig up everything everyone wrote on the internet since Al Gore invented it before signing a player.

It was on twitter. Really not hard to find.

El Flaco

[tw]681617745151176704[/tw]

[tw]681618323352715264[/tw]

[tw]681620582149033985[/tw]

[tw]681621166965059586[/tw]

[tw]681621645367341057[/tw]

[tw]681621893846274048[/tw]

[tw]681627376678232064[/tw]

[tw]681627790756700161[/tw]

[tw]681628580577722368[/tw]

Last edited:

Superfly

Banned
Those nerds have done us a great favor. That mess would have come up eventually, but by then it'd have probably been too late. The B team already has enough issues without it being discovered that its own players are Madridista, anti-Catalan scum.

Who cares, You seriously telling me you won't play for a club due to rivalry? it's hala madrid all the way if they paid me 5k

God Serena

Who cares, You seriously telling me you won't play for a club due to rivalry? it's hala madrid all the way if they paid me 5k

If I was a professional player who made it no secret that I hate Roman Abramovic and Chelsea and even the color blue, I wouldn't *refuse* to play for Chelsea if they gave me enough money, but it'd still be pretty stupid of them to sign me.

xXKonan

Seems like Alcorcon are willing to Seek Economical compensation for the failed Sergi Guardiola signing.

I remember yesterday the President of Alcorcon was thinking of taking Legal Action.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans